By: Nancy Jacques
Congressman Rogers (R-MI) introduced HR 4453 on January 13, 2010, and we expect Congress to support this bill to revoke the President’s Executive Orders 13524 and 12425. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-4453
Congressman Walter Jones (R-NC), one of the co-sponsors of HR 4453, provided important information about these EOs in an article published by the Beaufort Observer on January 15, 2009.
Among many things in the article, he states. “It should be remembered that Team Obama has contended that “EO 13524 did not change anything.” So one would assume President Obama would not oppose HR 4453”… and, “The latest cause for concern is President Obama’s recent Executive Order granting the international police organization Interpol immunity to operate in America beyond the confines of our laws and Constitution, and without oversight by any American law enforcement agency.”…
In addition to EO 13524 and EO 12425, here is a list of other very disturbing documents for which the American people deserve an explanation:
1. The President enacted EO 13528 on Jan 11, 2010: “Establishment of Council of Governors”
2. DoD Directive 1404.10 was established on Jan 23, 2009: “DoD Civilian Expeditionary Workforce”
3. Soros-supported RAND Corp Report of 2009: “A Stability Police Force for the United States”
4. H.R. 675 was introduced on Jan 26, 2009: “TO AMEND TITLE 10, United States Code, to provide police officers, criminal investigators, and game law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense with authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms.”
5. HR 645 was introduced on Jan 22, 2009: “National Emergency Centers Establishment Act”
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645 (under DHS control, not FEMA)
6. DHS Report, April 7, 2009, identifying returning military and “right wing” people as TERRORISTS
Please recall President Obama stated during the campaign, “We’ve gotta have a Civilian National Security Force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
I ask you… are these legislative instruments and plans designed for this purpose? If so, WHY? America has no need for this Civilian Force. Creating this force to circumvent the Posse Comitatus Act, as is clearly reflected in these documents, is treasonous. The American people deserve an explanation about all of this, and we need to know why our liberties are being taken away by this administration and our legislators.