Hat Tip: Jean Stoner
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Since last July I have been trying to understand why the Supreme Court did not hear the case about the Chrysler bankruptcy last June, which was one of the first major events in the transformation of America.
In the process, I joined several online groups and I called Congress members many times and the White House to express my opinion on various issues and legislation. But those efforts appear to be in vain, especially if you have a progressive senator that also works for the Apollo Group like I do.
I decided that in order to make an impact at the local level, I needed to do more than attend a Tea Party. I needed to engage in community organizing or learn to become an alternative transformer because as Glenn Beck says:
WE ARE THE KEY. WE MUST grab our friends, neighbors, relatives, co-workers, church congregation members, clients, customers, suppliers, employees at, and small business owners of businesses we frequent, and even the individual (if they’re American citizens) on the customer service/tech support line who just helped us with our problem…we must get ALL WHO WILL LISTEN to …..get them involved in the 2010 election cycle, and once you’ve identified, recruited, and educated them, to the best of your ability, you must train them to work with you to ensure that Principled Constitutionalist Patriots are elected this year, whenever possible, and where not possible, THIS CYCLE, the best option available. Then ENSURE the right candidates are available in 2012.
But working in the election process is not the only thing we can do. We can choose to support those industries that are independent of the government. We can question with boldness those non-profit groups that accept our donations.
We received another solicitation in the mail today for the United Way so I called their office to remove our name from that mailing list since we already donate.
I wanted to know if the United Way was giving to Acorn in our area because I had learned that the United Way in Minnesota is giving directly to ACORN. The person I spoke with said that, according to the list, they are not giving money to Acorn. I informed him that Acorn could be represented by a variety of names and they often change their name. The gentleman was able to direct me to a file with the names of organizations that this particular United Way supports so that I could download the list from their website,
Their website looks different than the last time I visited it and now it looks very much like it has the influence of Barack Obama. He told me to look on the left menu and click on “Agenda for Change.” I made a mental note of that menu heading – AGENT Of CHANGE – hmmm – change– where have I heard that before?
As we discussed the organizations that the United Way supports, he said that the list included many organizations that support social service programs that help a variety of social groups. I said there are many types of social justice groups, but that there were also ecological and economic justice groups. They are all threatening our freedom. I told him there are churches involved in social justice and those churches need to stop funding and supporting social justice too. I told him that we have to stop funding organizations that are for social justice to preserve our freedom.
The gentleman on the phone said the United Way gives to social organizations that relate to Health and Human Services and I asked if that meant it went through the office of HHS Secretary Sebelius. He didn’t exactly answer that question.
A few weeks ago I heard on the radio that if anyone wanted to volunteer to distribute fliers for the census to call the United Way. I called a couple of times and was dismissed politely. Then I decided to pose as a prospective volunteer. This time I was able to speak to someone who said that they were simply organizing the volunteers for the government census project.
So while I was on the phone today I asked again about the United Way supporting the government census. He said he would have to direct me to another office for that information. I will have to call the United Way again about this and another question that I still have. My plan also includes looking up all those organizations on the United Way list and finding out more about them.
Next on my list was to call the American Federation of Teachers, since an article appeared today about them funding ACORN. I said I was calling to complain and they put me through to several different offices to get to the spokesperson. They wanted my name and I told them I was a teacher too.
I told them I had heard they were funding ACORN and asked if that was true. She said “We have given to ACORN because we might need their help.” They help the teachers and there are some who volunteer in the classroom, etc. and we want their help because they share our ideas.” My response was that teachers are very capable and there are parents who would be willing to help.
I was angered by her response and asked what was the NEA doing putting a book on their website by Saul Alinsky for all the teachers to read? She said thank you and hung up.
Every parent should be outraged at this spokesperson’s response. Call your local school and ask about the union that has organized the teachers.
Here is the contact information for the American Federation of Teachers:
American Federation of Teachers
555 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington DC 20001
Next on my list was to call the local American Federation of Teachers to complain. The person I needed to speak with was on the phone, so I asked the person on the phone a couple of questions. This school district and one other suburban school are members of The American Federation of Teachers and the rest of the schools are unionized by the National Education Association. So all the school superintendents in our area will be getting a call from me tomorrow.
National Education Association
Remember….you can make a difference!
WE WILL BE THE KEY!
Don’t forget to PRAY, don’t forget to LIVE YOUR LIFE AS YOU KNOW YOUR CREATOR EXPECTS YOU TO LIVE, so that we qualify for His blessings, His providential aid, on our behalf, on America’s behalf!
By: Nancy Jacques
Part 2: ADL Calls For “Major Law Enforcement Operation” To Deal With Obamacare Critics
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is calling for a major national law enforcement operation to quiet the voices of American citizens. In their report, they print comments from certain blogs including Fox News, gun and survivalist blogs.
However, while they are lobbying to make the expression of thoughts illegal, an amendment to their report is needed. Provided for their cause are the following statements from public figures, bloggers and Czars who serve our President and his Administration. This is just a small sample of the hate-filled rhetoric from the left and most of it is far worse than what I am listing here.
DHS (Janet Napolitano) will undoubtedly want to include these people in her April 7, 2009 report which identifies patriotic American citizens as terrorists.
- “A spoiled child (Bush) is telling us our Social Security isn’t safe anymore, so he is going to fix it for us. Well, here’s your answer, you ungrateful whelp: Just try it, you little b*stard. .” — A “humor bit” from the Randi Rhodes Show
- “I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health” — New York City Councilman Charles Barron
- “..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger.” — From a fundraising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club
- “I believe in ecoterrorism.” – James Cameron
- “…In an ideal world, American consumers could be convinced to do the right thing through an appeal to logic with public service messages like the ‘What Would Jesus Drive?’ TV campaign, but the kind of people who would buy a car that increases the risk to other motorists in an accident can’t be reasoned with. They’re selfish and stupid. It’s unfortunate that drivers must worry that their SUVs are being targeted by insulting stickers and Molotov cocktails, but one thing’s for sure: It couldn’t be happening to a more deserving group of people.” — Ted Rall winks at ecoterrorism
- “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air
- “Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places
- “(Rush Limbaugh) just wants the country to fail. To me that’s treason. He’s not saying anything different than what Osama Bin Laden is saying. You might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight. … Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails, I hope his kidneys fail, how about that?” – Wanda Sykes
- “You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody’s going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he’s going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But we’ll be there to watch. I think he’s Mr. Big, I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush?” – Chris Matthews
- “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” – Bill Maher
- “If I got (Condi Rice) a— on camera, I would put my Mars Air Jordans so far up her butt that the Mayo Clinic would have to remove them.” – Spike Lee
Comments regarding Sarah Palin’s statements on Graham speaking at National Prayer Day:
- I am so incredibly sick of hearing about this vapid, hateful, gold digging attention whore. I used to not really care about John McCain one way or the other but I now hate his everloving guts for unleashing this hair brained buffoon on this country. ~War is Peace~Freedom is Slavery~Ignorance is Strength~ George Orwell “1984”by Kristina40 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:12:56 PM PDT
- The extreme Pentacostal connection and sessionist bent of the palin roadshow worry me because they are the true root of violence and evil! Betsy Boop could not find the truth with both hands…venal and vile while stupid! Glad to hear they traced her following to less than 67,000 nationally..Teabaggers all! by docb on Sat Apr 24, 2010 at 05:23:46 AM PDT
- I don’t recall POTUS defending his comments. Sarah inserted herself into this by defending his comments. She deserves what she gets and oh…so much more. ~War is Peace~Freedom is Slavery~Ignorance is Strength~ George Orwell “1984”by Kristina40 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:22:33 PM PDT
- A monotheist believes in the existence of only one God. Franklin Graham is apparently not a true monotheist if he believes there is a pantheon of other gods vying for supremacy. You don’t bring a knife to a gunfight and you don’t bring a chicken to the doctor. by beltane on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:26:19 PM PDT
- I’m sure she’d feel the same way if Obama refused to invite an Imam because he condemned Christians as being a bunch of right-wing, gay-killing, abortion clinic-bombing terrorists. Mercy is for the weak. We do not train to be merciful here. by djtyg on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:21:19 PM PDT
- Hey Sarah, I think there’s something in your eye: they would kill innocent people and subjugate women in the name of religion. That’s basically your party’s entire political platform at this point. Just ask your buddy Glenn Beck over there at Fox. by banderson on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:23:21 PM PDT
- This person is a national security risk and a very poor ambassador for Christianity. You don’t bring a knife to a gunfight and you don’t bring a chicken to the doctor. by beltane on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:23:32 PM PDT
- If Palin is talking, she’s lying The real shame here is that this evil and wicked (not to mention self-serving and stupid as hell) woman has any public voice at all. I used to wonder why somebody didn’t do something, then I realized I am somebody.- unknown by Brimi on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:27:58 PM PDT
- Not All Christians are Wicked and Evil But the extremely stupid, bring in the millenium with weird militia nonsense, suck on snakes dipshits like Palin are certainly wicked and evil. by EricAZ on Fri Apr 23, 2010 at 06:28:48 PM PDT
Saturday Hate Mail-O-Palooza (Daily Kos):
- Oooh! We need a Literacy Squad! It’s be great street theatre – get a bunch of folks to wade into a Tea Party rally with marking pens and correcting tape, and fix their signs for them before they start marching. They could wear t-shirts that say something like “Official Tea Party Literacy Squad” with a fancy logo (looking vaguely but not exactly like an extended middle finger). Film it (secretly?? of course. Also film the rally, and intersperse it with the correction clips… I have NO idea why I think this is so funny!! by scurl on Sat Apr 24, 2010 at 02:11:39 PM PDT
- RUMSFELD!!!! n/t “…calling for a 5″ deck gun is not parody. Not by a long shot.” (gnaborretni)‽ by annieli on Sat Apr 24, 2010 at 11:31:17 AM PDT
Van Jones – his strategy to create complete revolution through the green movement:
- “… Complete revolution was on the table for this country and I think that this Green Movement has to pursue those same steps and stages. …Eco-capitalism… will that be enough? NO, it won’t be enough… The crisis is so severe in terms of joblessness, violence… The green economy will start of as a small subset and we’re going to push it and push it and push it so it becomes the engine for transforming the whole society.”
Van Jones – promoting racism against white kids:
- “You’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child. NEVER!”
- “They always say, “we can’t believe it happened here… we can’t believe it was these suburban white kids”… it’s ONLY them”
- “These young white men… they’ll shoot up the entire school”
Van Jones – promoting racism and promoting revolution through the green movement:
- “The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of colored communities because they don’t have a Racial Justice frame.”
- “This movement is deeper than the solar panels… don’t stop there… no, we gonna change the whole system, we gonna change the whole thing!”
- “We’re not gonna put a new battery in a broken system; we want a new system, we want a new system!”
Cass Sunstein – promoting censorship which violates the 1st Amendment rights of American citizens:
- “A system of limitless individual choices, with respect to communications, is not necessarily in the interest of citizenship and self-government.” — Cass Sunstein, arguing for a Fairness Doctrine for the Internet in his book, Republic.com 2.0 (Princeton University Press, 2007), p.137
- “A legislative effort to regulate broadcasting in the interest of democratic principles should not be seen as an abridgment of the free speech guarantee.” — Cass R. Sunstein, Democracy and the Problem of Free Speech, The Free Press, 1995, p. 92
Time to refresh the memory of those in the ADL, DHS, and others…
1st Amendment to the United States Constitution
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Hat Tip: Glenn Beck
By: Nancy Jacques
It’s probably a good idea to ask your Senators if they’ve read the finance reform bill – S3217. Here’s the link: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:s3217pcs.txt.pdf
If they read it, they will see that REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH somehow made its way into the bill. We all know that grants given by the government are done so with taxpayer dollars. It’s free money for the recipient of the grant. If this bill passes, taxpayer dollars will be provided to low- and moderate-income individuals “to meet the financial needs of such individuals;” they’ll also receive products and services which include “small-dollar value loans.”
First, who decides what “small-dollar value” is? Perhaps those who are passing trillion dollar legislation in the blink of an eye? After all, it’s just taxpayer dollars. Second, isn’t that how we got into the mortgage mess… low- and moderate-income individuals being given home loans they couldn’t afford?
SEC. 1204. EXPANDED ACCESS TO MAINSTREAM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
(a) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary is authorized to establish a multi-year program of grants, cooperative agreements, financial agency agreements, and similar contracts or undertakings to promote initiatives designed—
(1) to enable low- and moderate-income individuals to establish one or more accounts in a federally insured depository institution that are appropriate to meet the financial needs of such individuals; and
(2) to improve access to the provision of accounts, on reasonable terms, for low- and moderate income individuals.
(2) ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES.—Subject to regulations prescribed by the Secretary, an eligible entity may, in participating in a program established under subsection (a), offer or provide to low- and moderate-income individuals products and services relating to accounts, including—
(A) small-dollar value loans; and
(B) financial education and counseling relating to conducting transactions in and managing accounts.
REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH also involves “THE BUREAU.” I assume this means they’ll have insight into residential and commercial accounts since they will “assess the distribution”… “across income and minority level census tracts.” That’s as comforting as knowing they “may use the data for any other purpose as permitted by law.”
(d) BUREAU USE.—The Bureau—
(1) shall use the data on branches and deposit accounts acquired under this section as part of the examination of a covered person as part of an examination under this title;
(2) shall assess the distribution of residential and commercial accounts at such financial institution across income and minority level of census tracts; and
(3) may use the data for any other purpose as permitted by law.
Perpetual use of taxpayer dollars for banks that need it is conveniently located on pages 1365 to 1371.
Page 503 tells us about the G20 nations’ agreement that all standardized over-the-counter derivative contracts are to be cleared through central counter-parties by the end of calendar year 2012 at the latest. Is there anything coincidental about that time frame?
Page 816 will look out for all of us by the Comptroller General who will consider “the role of financial planners in providing advice regarding the management of financial resources, including investment planning, income tax planning, education planning, retirement planning, estate planning and risk management.” Wow! They’ve got everything covered for us! Maybe they’ll require us to buy a student loan whether we want it or not. Déjà vu – didn’t they do that with healthcare? Isn’t it great that they’ll nudge us to purchase financial products which they decide we need?
Pages 1060 and 1061 are going to create an “Office of Financial Literacy” and implement “initiatives intended to education and empower consumers to make better informed financial decisions.” The Earned Income Credit, which provides EXTRA taxpayer dollars for low-income individuals via their tax returns (aka: free money from taxpayers), along with “Federal Benefits” (aka: free money from taxpayers) is included for “wealth building.” This will surely help our government steal from those who work hard to earn a living so that they can give it to those who may not. After all, everyone’s got to have an equal amount, right?
Please call, email, and fax these 8 Republican Senators who are not yet 100% opposed to this bill:
Bob Bennett of Utah (202) 224-5444
Susan Collins of Maine (202) 224-2523
Christopher Bond of Missouri (202) 224-5721
Saxby Chambliss of Georgia (202) 224-3521
Bob Corker of Tennessee (202) 224-3344
John McCain of Arizona (202) 224-2235
Olympia Snowe of Maine (202) 224-5344
Scott Brown of Massachusetts (202) 224-4543
Chicago Breaking News Center – 2 Chicago state reps: Bring in the National Guard
Caroline Glick – Barreling on, regardless
WND – Adios, Baby! (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
examiner.com – AP still smearing Tea Parties
Bookworm Room – What if American blacks don’t want to join the club?
Days of our Trailers – Back From the Dead
Roll Call – DePosada: Puerto Rico’s ‘Nuclear Option’ On Statehood (the House announced that it would move to consider an even more controversial bill that paves the way for U.S. territory Puerto Rico to become the 51st state this week)
ThirdWaveDave – *TONIGHT* ANDREW BREITBART JOINS ANDREA FOR A LITTLE ONE-ON-ONE
The Radio Patriot – Voter loading by our racist president
The Radio Patriot – Stay focused. They want you to panic.
Hat Tip: Jean Stoner
Democrats’ Rainbows and Unicorns
ObamaCare Mulligan (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
TEAM OBAMA READY TO PUSH ‘GLOBAL RULES’ (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Senate Panel Approves Derivatives Reform Bill. And for the inevitable back pedaling, here is press release from a Nebraska Senator’s office on the legislation.