By: Bill Hurst
The Conservative Tax Advocate
Raul Labrador is a man of principle; a man who will stand for the truth, family values, Idaho values and the Constitution. His message, his true image, will emerge from all the “static” and rhetoric that is clouding Labrador’s, message to this point, will soon end. Labrador’s message will rapidly rise to the top and be heard by Idahoans, it will come out loud and strong. Here are but just a few points of his strong conservative voice:
In listening to Raul Labrador you will find that he has a tough position on illegal immigration:
1. Is in favor of tight border controls with Army or National Guard.
2. Supports Arizona’s immigration law, because Federal Government has not addressed the issues.
3. Wants to find solutions to help employers to hire legal workers without the risk of fines and burdensome rules and regulations.
4. Wants an overhaul of immigration laws.
Labrador is in favor of a strong national defense, as he has stated:
1. Get the military involved in the decision-making process.
2. Military actions that have a clear and meaningful objectives.
3. Congress needs to declare war when necessary and not let the executive branch make all the decisions to military actions.