Hat Tip: The Radio Patriot
Hat Tip: Jean Stoner
President Obama remains on the campaign trail as he works tirelessly to help his Democrat-majority in the House and Senate stay in power.
The cornerstone of Obama’s message is to remind voters how horrible it was during the 8 years that George Bush was President. Obama’s November 2010 campaign message compliments his “Summer Recovery Tour” quite nicely.
Isn’t it wonderful to see our President reminding us of all his accomplishments, which we should be thanking him for, because he’s clearly turned things around since the terrible days of President Bush. He’s doing a stellar job of reminding us that we don’t want to go back to what had been done over the past decade.
Credit must be given where credit is due, so let’s take a look at what President Obama has done for our economy and in Afghanistan.
- 7.4% Unemployment as of December 2008 – What a terrible mess Bush left for Obama; but no worries, Obama’s $862 Billion stimulus package in February 2009 will ensure that unemployment doesn’t exceed 8%.
- 9.5% Unemployment as of June 2010 – A year and half after Obama took the reigns and spent $862 Billion in taxpayer money to keep unemployment from exceeding 8%. Economists are now projecting that unemployment will likely stay near this high level, or it may go higher.
- $9.9 Trillion as of December 2008 – The terrible debt that Bush left for Obama to clean up was an outrage! During Bush’s entire 8 years in office, it was a travesty that he spent a grand total of $4.2 Trillion!
Not to worry though… Obama had Presidential access and input directly following the election as part of the first-ever Presidential “transition” process, giving him a 3 month head start AND Obama told us during the campaign that he’s going to use a scalpel to cut spending and reduce Bush’s out-of-control debt.
- $13.2 Trillion as of June 2010 – Obama increased our national debt by $3.3 Trillion in just 1.5 years.
AFGHANISTAN Overseas Contingency Operation: http://www.icasualties.org/OEF/Index.aspx
President Obama ended the “War on Terror”, so let us look at the price our brave soldiers have paid under OBAMA’s BLOODY WAR – his “Overseas Contingency Operation… especially since the lamestream media has decided not to report on it because “their guy” won the White House.
- 630 soldiers were killed in Afghanistan during Bush’s 87 long months of the War on Terror.
- 585 soldiers were killed in Afghanistan during Obama’s 19 month reign.
330% INCREASE IN COALITION FATALITIES UNDER OBAMA’S COMMAND
- 2634 soldiers were wounded in Afghanistan during Bush’s 87 long months of the War on Terror.
- 4139 soldiers were wounded in Afghanistan during Obama’s 19 month reign.
620% INCREASE IN SOLDIERS WOUNDED UNDER OBAMA’S COMMAND
- 310 I.E.D. Deaths occurred in Afghanistan during Bush’s 87 long months of the War on Terror.
- 490 I.E.D. Deaths occurred in Afghanistan during Obama’s 19 month reign.
625% INCREASE IN I.E.D. DEATHS UNDER OBAMA’S COMMAND
The left asks where Conservatives were when President Bush was in office. We were there as the silent majority we had always been and many of us cast our vote in support of Obama and helped get him elected. But when we saw that he was more of the same – on steroids – we couldn’t remain silent anymore.
Spin and quibble all you want over the factual numbers presented above, but numbers don’t lie, they are what they are and you cannot change them. No one can dispute the direction in which this President is taking our country. Those who are awake and who are NOT blinded by the false rhetoric and lamestream/JournOlist lies are fearful for our country, our children, our FREEDOM and our LIBERTY.
Remember before you cast your vote in November… ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
Will you stand on the side of FREEDOM and LIBERTY, or will you stand for more of the debt and deaths President Obama has to offer?
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Hat Tip: WhenIfHow
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Hat Tip: Brian B.
By: Trevor Loudon
Protesters turned out in Phoenix, Arizona to protest Arizona’s new immigration law.
Note the huge Cuban/Che flag.
Stand strong Arizona.
Your opponents are not liberal Americans with a different point of view – they are socialist revolutionaries who want to destroy your country’s ability to maintain national integrity.
You are in the front line. Do not waver.