O’Donnell vs. Coons – Tea Party Patriot & the Bearded Marxist
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
In an appearance in Delaware today at the Tea Party Express Tour, Christine O’Donnell rocked the stage in her epic fight to banish Chris Coons, the bearded Marxist/Progressive, in the Delaware Senate race.
The battle really boils down to what you value in your state leadership: morality and ethics or collectivism and Progressive policies. O’Donnell embodies American values, while Coons embodies greedy, power-hungry elite arrogance. Delawareans – choose carefully…
• Whereas O’Donnell may have played with the concept of witchcraft while a teenager, Coons studied it at Yale Divinity School as an adult. Don’t believe me? Look it up… He wants to bring these values into our government.
• O’Donnell is for very limited government. Coons is for uber, overreaching government. The more regulation and control the better.
• O’Donnell is pro-second amendment, Coons – not so much. He gets a failing grade from the NRA and the NRA is supporting O’Donnell.
• O’Donnell has a real grasp on the Constitution. Coons doesn’t have a clue, except when it comes to rewriting said Constitution.
• O’Donnell is pro-life. Coons is pro-choice with a 100% rating from NARAL. Gee, I wonder if Coons is also pro-eugenics?
• Coons is against privatizing Social Security. Yep, he’ll just keep on spending and pretend that Social Security and Medicaid are not insolvent. Instead of making big boy decisions, he’ll just ignore the problem until the government cannot print enough money to pay entitlements any more. Then everyone will be screwed, except the elite who will have quietly taken care of their own.
• Coons’ family business stands to make millions off Cap and Trade legislation as it is passed. He is the embodiment of a corrupt, greedy, grasping elitist.
• Coons’ traveled to Africa and volunteered for organizations that actively promote Black Liberation Theology. O’Donnell is a committed Christian who lives by the ideals she believes in.
• O’Donnell believes in cutting taxes AND spending. Coons believes in the redistribution of wealth – a classic tenet of Progressive dogma. He would do this by raising taxes massively.
• Chris Coons was sued for using his County position to harass, defame and intimidate attorney Thomas S. Neuberger (Plaintiff), a Delaware citizen who was investigating government corruption. What do you think he’ll do to others who get in his way?
• Coons supports the healthcare legislation recently passed. O’Donnell stands solidly against it and would help repeal it.
• Coons has the support of all the big unions, radicals and revolutionaries in the United States. O’Donnell has the support of the Tea Party Patriots.
• Coons supports and promotes the dictates of the UN and their globalist agenda. O’Donnell promotes American sovereignty and freedom.
Ask yourself, is a man who wrote a paper as a Bearded Marxist, fit to command the helm of the great state of Delaware? Is a Progressive who promotes a one-world government, wealth redistribution and collectivism who you really want as your leader in the US Senate? The choice is clear… Choose O’Donnell who is a patriot and a good person or choose Coons who is an elitist and what I consider to be a less than ideal American in every respect that counts. Who can you relate more to? Someone who has been through hard financial times like most of America has, or someone who can only relate to the wealthy and vested interests of Barack Obama and George Soros? Time to choose and our country, our lives and our children’s lives depend on your choice. Time to man up and vote…
NoisyRoom has posted a number of articles on Coons that you can read and they are listed below… For an in depth look at the bearded Marxist, visit our research at KeyWiki.
- LIBERAL DELAWARE ACTIVIST CALLS CHRIS COONS “EVIL” AND “DANGEROUS”
- CHRIS COONS WON’T SUPPORT DELAWARE IF ELECTED TO THE SENATE
- CHRIS COONS AND HIS SUPPORTERS (Coons’ Marxist, Socialist and Communist supporters)
- CHRIS COONS: CORRUPTION, GREED AND VIOLATING CITIZENS’ RIGHTS
- O’Donnell Prepares to Rock the Stage In Delaware – Sunday, October 31
- DO DELAWARE VOTERS KNOW WHO CHRIS COONS IS?
- KeyWiki Coons Research