Hat Tip: Jean Stoner
Hat Tip: Brian B. 8)
EPA Moves Closer to Spruce Mine Veto Costing West Virginia Hundreds of Jobs and Millions in Revenue (Hat Tip: Nancy Jacques)
U.S. Dollar Makes New Lows, Inflation Unplugged (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
CRS looks at solvency status of Social Security trust funds (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
SEIU-Organized Plant To Close In Pa (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Ever Wonder where the hell all the stimulus money went? (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Catherine Austin Fitts; NWO Economics & Wealth Destruction (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Stop Bashing Business, Mr. President (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
The Real Horror Story: The U.S. Economic Meltdown (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
John Williams Warns Of “Severe And Violent Sell-Off In Stocks” (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Here Is Your Chance To Check If You Are The Victim Of Mortgage Fraud (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Photo from iOwnTheWorld: Discreetly handing it over
Hat Tip: Brian B.
By: Dave Logan
Kristinn Taylor directed us to this cartoon posted at Free Republic. Taylor and Andrea Shea King have been writing extensively about Code Pink’s involvement with terror groups. “SackBoxer” was drawn by Iowa-born artist, Linda Eddy.
*Retired LTC Buzz Patterson tells the story of Code Pink and Barbara Boxer at Andrew Breibart’s BIG PEACE.
Purchase Buzz’ book at Amazon.
From: New Zeal
Unmasking the Progressives’ National Conference
WASHINGTON, Oct. 14 — The public policy group, America’s Survival, Inc. (ASI), announces a pre-Halloween special: a national conference on “Unmasking the Progressives.” The free once-in-a-lifetime event will cover the politically incorrect topic of “Marxism in America.” The all-day conference will be held on Thursday, October 21, at the National Press Club, First Amendment Lounge, 529 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20045, from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The conference is sponsored and hosted by ASI and its president, veteran journalist Cliff Kincaid.
Topics and speakers will include:
• Bringing Terrorists to Justice by Larry Grathwohl, former FBI informant in the Weather Underground.
• Paul Kengor on his new book, Dupes, and Obama’s communist mentor. (Copies of Kengor’s book will be available at a discount price).
• Why Marxists are embracing “revolutionary Islam.”
• Inside a Weather Underground bomb factory, a video interview with former FBI agent Max Noel, who investigated Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
• Anti-communist researcher Trevor Loudon, who broke the Frank Marshall Davis and Van Jones stories.
• Professor Mary Grabar’s report on the “Bad History” of Communist “historian” Howard Zinn, based in part on the release of the FBI’s file on Zinn.
• The just-released FBI file of gay rights founder and Communist Party member Harry Hay, with commentary by veteran conservative journalist Robert Knight.
Seating is limited but free and open to the public. Reservations are requested by calling Phil Kent at [email protected] and leaving name, affiliation, and contact information. For more information, please go to www.usasurvival.org.
By: Trevor Loudon
Thanks to Nick.