Hat Tip: Brian B.
By: Trevor Loudon
A warning from a Democrat President with his country’s interests at heart.
Thanks to Nick.
Hat Tip: Brian B.
By: Ashraf Ramelah
Voice of the Copts
Mission: The Christians of Iraq are requesting special protection due to religious persecution from fundamentalist terrorist groups who seek to harm, harass, threaten and persecute the Christian minority of Iraq.
Christians have long been the target of persecution in the Middle East due to their religion. The largest and most well-known massacre was in 1914, commonly known as the Armenian Genocide, where over 2 million Christians, including Armenian, Greek Orthodox, Syriac Orthodox, Assyrian and Chaldean, were brutally murdered at the hands of fundamental Islamists.
Most recently, on Sunday October 31, 2010, a Syrian Catholic church was the target of another massacre at the hands of terrorists acting on behalf of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Killing 58 Christians and injuring more than 70 others, Islamic militants stormed into the Baghdad church, taking all hostage and ruthlessly murdering many priests, men, women and children inside.
The goal of The Black March is to bring awareness of the suffering of the indigenous Christians of Iraq and secure their protection. The peaceful gathering will honor the lives of those lost in Baghdad and aim to prevent another brutal massacre of Christians in the Middle East.
Call To Action
Who: All Christians
What: Rally to bring awareness and seek protection of persecuted Christians in Iraq.
When: Monday, November 15, 2010 from 11:00-2:00 pm.
Where: United Nations, New York, NY (47th Street & 1st Ave).
Why: Prevent another genocide of the indigenous Christian population.
We will have transportation leaving from Paramus Church at 10:00am.
For questions please contact Julianne Barsoum Jabaly 201-304-9227 [email protected]
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Hat Tip: Carey B.
The Hope For America
Day two… Help spread the word…
NoisyRoom is now seeing between 1 and 3 million visitors a month and we are thrilled that we can bring the truth and real news to Americans and others across the globe! Our success does come at a price though, with a growing price tag.
We spend countless hours researching for this site and others who are shedding light on progressives and those that would hurt our way of life in America. If you can, we hope that you will pitch in whatever you can – any donation would help us keep moving forward and fighting for what we and all Americans believe in – freedom, the Constitution and American exceptionalism…
We thank you in advance for helping us; we know these are tough times and that every penny is important to you and your families. You can donate by clicking on the Donate button on the upper right column of NoisyRoom.
Once again thank you and may you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season…
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
The Dollar Meltdown by Charles Goyette provides a fascinating look into America’s financial collapse. He gives you a practical plan for protecting yourself, your family and your investments from the all but inevitable fall of the dollar and a worldwide monetary collapse.
Taking a journey through the complexities of America’s financial trials that has brought her to the precipice of financial ruin, Goyette lays out our government’s part in our economy’s downfall. Disparaging of Keynesian theory and instead steeped in the flawless logic of Hayek’s Austrian perspective of economics, he shows the progression of doomed economic policies that have lead to our current crises. You’ll see the history of our currency and enjoy an in-depth analysis of money and how it functions today in America. Fiat currency is a subject every American should be able to understand and discuss intelligently.
Many of us have believed for some time now that the collapse of the dollar is all but a given. As investors and Americans in general scramble to protect what little they have left from a looming collapse, Goyette points out just how such a calamity could unfold. He explains in detail why he believes a collapse of the dollar is bearing down on us like a freight train out of control. For those of us who have war gamed this scenario many times, his prescient predictions come as no surprise and panic does not ensue if you know how to prepare for the ultimate ride of America’s existence. Will we plummet into the historical abyss as so many others have throughout history or will we rocket into another enlightened period in which we rebuild and make America an even greater country? This book looks into that prospect in a logical and reasoned way while holding true to a brutally honest methodical demeanor. When the ponzi scheme of fiat currency and debt comes crashing down, the question will be of timing and survival. Inflation will be the word of the day and massive devaluation of assets, specifically the dollar, will be front and center. Our future as the world’s reserve currency can best be described in a line from Independence Day: “Time’s Up.”
Covered in Goyette’s strategies are pragmatic approaches to gold, silver and oil – tangible assets that weather economic turmoil more solidly than currencies. He provides advice that anyone can use to invest intelligently and with a greater level of surety than can be found in the general turbulent investment seas that threaten to overwhelm our stock markets and investment entities. You will also find solid advice on treasuries and equities and the dangers of dumping your money into these risky asset pools.
If you are looking for a book with real investment advice for the general public, advice that is palatable and that won’t make you want to run screaming from the room or find a nice sofa to go comatose on, then this book is for you. If you want solid guidance for where to put your money and how to provide security for your family, I strongly recommend The Dollar Meltdown. This book shows how we got where we are today and where to go from here to ensure your financial future. Read it and get your family and friends to read it…
From The Dollar Meltdown:
If America’s debt is a powder keg about to blow, the fuse was lit with the rush of bailouts and stimulus spending.
By: Trevor Loudon
Mark Ritchie file 1 here.
Controversial Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party Secretary of State Mark Ritchie was formerly a key member of a radical socialist “alternative” political party – a party that helped launch the political career of Barack Obama.
In the early 1990’s, the now defunct New Party was founded as a left wing adjunct to and eventual replacement for the Democratic Party.
While New Party leaders always touted their party as non-socialist an analysis of its leadership gives lie to that claim.
New Party News Fall 1994 listed over 100 activists – “some of the community leaders, organizers, retirees, scholars, artists, parents, students, doctors, writers and other activists who are building the NP.”
Many of the hundred or so activists listed were affiliated to ACORN, Democratic Socialists of America, the Communist Party USA, offshoot Committees of Correspondence or the far left Institute for Policy Studies – once described by analyst Brian Crozier as the “perfect intellectual front for Soviet activities which would be resisted if they were to originate openly from the KGB.”
Mark Ritchie’s New Party comrades included;
- Elaine Bernard – A Democratic Socialists of America member.
- John Cavanagh – Institute for Policy Studies.
- Noam Chomsky – An anarchist, Institute for Policy Studies affiliate and member of both Democratic Socialists of America and Committees of Correspondence.
- Steve Cobble – Institute for Policy Studies affiliate.
- Chuck Collins – Institute for Policy Studies affiliate.
- Ellen David Freidman – A former member of the radical socialist New American Movement.
- Amy Dean – Later a Communist Party USA associate.
- Gary Delgado – ACORN founder and Institute for Policy Studies affiliate.
- Barbara Ehrenreich – Democratic Socialists of America leader, Institute for Policy Studies trustee and in 2008, founder of Progressives for Obama.
- Anita Estrada – ACORN activist.
- Bill Fletcher, Jr. – Institute for Policy Studies affiliate, member of Democratic Socialists of America and the radical Maoist leaning Freedom Road Socialist Organization. In 2008, founder of Progressives for Obama.
- Maude Hurd – ACORN leader and Democratic Socialists of America associate.
- Keith Kelleher – ACORN and SEIU leader.
- Manning Marable – A Democratic Socialists of America and Committees of Correspondence leader.
- Barbara Miner – A former Maoist and Committees of Correspondence associate.
- Maxine Nelson – Now a leader of ACORN’s voting registration arm Project Vote.
- Gwen Patton – A former Communist Party USA associate.
- Paul Pinsky – A Democratic Socialists of America affiliate and now Maryland State legislator.
- Frances Fox Piven – A Democratic Socialists of America member, Institute for Policy Studies affiliate and Progressives for Obama endorser.
- Rafael Pizzaro – Former Communist Party USA member. Member of Democratic Socialists of America and Committees of Correspondence.
- Gloria Quinones – Former Communist Party USA member and a Committees of Correspondence affiliate.
- Joel Rogers – A Democratic Socialists of America associate, later linked to George Soros‘ Open Society Institute.
- Juliet Schor – A Democratic Socialists of America member.
- Michael Shuman – Institute for Policy Studies affiliate.
- Gloria Steinem – A Democratic Socialists of America member.
- Dan Swinney – A labor unionist, Committees of Correspondence associate and Progressives for Obama endorser.
- Arthur Waskow – An Institute for Policy Studies founder and former member of the Democratic Socialist Organizing Committee.
- Cornel West – A Democratic Socialists of America, Progressives for Obama endorser and member of Obama’s 2008 Black Advisory Council.
- Quentin Young – A former member of the Young Communist League and leading member of Democratic Socialists of America. A long time friend, mentor and personal physician to Barack Obama.
- Howard Zinn – A former secret member of the Communist Party USA and a Democratic Socialists of America affiliate.
From New Party News Spring 1996, page 1:
Mark Ritchie, as Minnesota Secretary of state has the responsibility of overseeing electoral recounts. This resulted in considerable controversy in 2009 when Ritchie handed a U.S Senate seat to leftist former comedian Al Franken, though his Republican opponent was ahead on election night.
Now Mark Ritchie is set to oversee another recount that could put leftist Democrat and long time Ritchie associate Mark Dayton in the Minnesota Governor’s mansion.
Interestingly, Ritchie serves on the Advisory committee of Wellstone Action with Franken, Dayton and Democratic Socialists of America member, New Party founder and Progressives for Obama endorser Frances Fox Piven.
The fact that Mark Ritchie once helped lead a covertly socialist political party with close ties to President Barack Obama must cast doubt on his impartiality and suitability for the position.