From: The Watcher’s Council
Ah, he never changes, does he? No, the President hasn’t changed a bit… He still thinks everyone’s stupid except him.
Here’s a shot of penicillin, courtesy of Paul Ryan:
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Honorable Mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- Rhymes With Right – About That Cohen Speech
- Snapped Shot – Fireworks
- Joshuapundit – Handling the Dragon Better – A Few Words On The China Visit
- Simply Jews – Hamlet – a Lebanese version
- The Noisy Room – Just Seein’, Just Sayin’
- The Razor – Japan Will Not Be Saved Through Immigration
- Bookworm Room – Comparing apples and oranges — federal projects old and new
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Boring!
- Right Truth – If you don’t want your daughters Westernized…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Vision of the Anointed in action
- VA Right – America: A Nation of Losers, but We All Get a Trophy
- The Glittering Eye – Theodore Vail’s America
- Liberty’s Spirit – Obama, Islamists and a New Middle East
- The Political Commentator – State of the Union address: Send in the clowns
- Muth’s Truths – CPAC Committing Hari Kari by Allowing Conservative Menace In? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Pirate’s Cove – Snap! Obama Plans To Reboot On Economic Advice submitted by Snapped Shot
- Mark Steyn – Dependence Day submitted by Joshuapundit
- Rubin Reports – SCOOP: Explaining How The “Palestine Papers” Story Is A Fabrication That Teaches Us The Truth submitted by Simply Jews
- New Zeal – Obama’s Radical ‘Go To’ Man Moves To The DNC submitted by The Noisy Room
- Michelle Malkin – The Philadelphia Horror: How Mass Murder Gets A Pass submitted by The Razor
- Zombie/Pajamas Media – Human Rights Imperialism: Leftist Satire or Moral Collapse? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Danger Room – U.S. Navy Chief Isn’t Sweating China’s Sea Power submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sultan Knish – Anglophobia or Islamophobia – What’s the Real Problem? submitted by Right Truth
- Discriminations – Obama And The Left’s Single-Issue Libertarianism submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- American Thinker – Mark Fitzgibbons – How To Make Liberal Democrats Vote for Smaller Government submitted by VA Right
- Iowahawk – CSI: Tucson submitted by The Glittering Eye
- James Taranto – Palinoia, The Destroyer submitted by The Watcher