From: The Watcher’s Council
The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast and the results are in for this week, carved eternally in tablets of stone in the vast Hall of Council Records.
This week’s winner, The Noisy Room took the honors for the in-your-face attitude displayed in her fine piece Rumors of Beck’s Demise are Greatly Exaggerated, her take on the recent joint announcement by FOX News host Glenn Beck and FOX that Beck will gradually be transitioning himself from his popular FOX News show and going into other endeavors.
The Noisy Room points out, correctly I think, that while the Soros fanboys at Media Matters may think this constitutes a win, a Glenn Beck liberated from the constraints of FOX combined with his huge audience could turn into their worst nightmare:
Before Media Matters and the other leftists out there get overly giddy with their perceived victory, I have a few words of caution for you. Beck has not departed the national scene – far from it and his dance card is full. All of us – not just Beck – are gearing up to come after you ten times more than we have previously. We are not financed as you are, but we have something you don’t have – a love of country; a devotion to what is right and honest. Our research and our fight has just begun. When Beck says you will long for the days that he was on Fox, he means it. He will be reaching out to more and more to spread the truth to those who will listen. He is connecting with all those who will fight the bottom up, top down, inside out strategy of Obama’s goon squads. Soros’ victory over Beck is a false one – you have only encouraged him to follow his conscience and take the fight to a new level.
Since I don’t personally know Glenn Beck, I cannot speak as to what he will do next. But I can speculate. He will do comedy tours that will bring hope to many Americans, just as the USO tours did in previous wars. He will keep writing and his readers will multiple by the millions. I believe that Insider Extreme will grow more and more in educational aspects and specials. His radio show will grow in market share massively. I predict he will move to no. 2 behind Rush Limbaugh. He will do specials on Fox that will be hard hitting and stunning in their research and depth. The left will not be able to hide from what is exposed concerning their plans and the webs they so industriously weave. The Blaze will become a news powerhouse and I will relish its rise and the continued growth of the Beck media empire…
The runaway winner in our non-Council category was Yid With Lid’s A Science Fiction Story That Predicted The Manner of Western Suicide, submitted by our own The Political Commentator.
It’s a possible application to our present day of an old story by Sci-Fi master Phillip K. Dick,who had a real penchant for stories of possible futures based on that age old question, “What if….”
Here are this week’s full results:
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! The Noisy Room – Rumors of Beck’s Demise are Greatly Exaggerated
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit – Cringing Into Dhimmitude
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Right Truth – Where Is Israel In The Arab Spring?
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Razor – The New Judenrat – Jewish Collaborators of the 21st Century
- Third place *t* with 1 vote VA Right – Virginia Standards of Learning Mandate Teaching Islamic Beliefs but Not Christian Beliefs or Others
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – Were Obama and NATO engaged in Machiavellian brilliance?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Healthcare Reform, Take 2
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Saudis To Execute Evangelist?
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – New Zeal – Benjamin Barber – Gadaffi Shill Works With Obama Founded “Think Tank”
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Dr. Ivory, the patient is paralyzed and in critical condition!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Dopey Philly.com Letter Of The Week
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Little Poppa
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Judge Goldstone: the man or the role?
- *First place with 3 votes! Yid With Lid – A Science Fiction Story That Predicted The Manner of Western Suicide submitted by The Political Commentator
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Buckhorn Road – The New Untouchables submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – Jay Cost – Morning Jay: Make No Mistake: the Economy Is Problematic for Obama’s Re-Election submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – Small Wars Journal – The Pacification Of Zaganiyah submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – J.R.Nyquist.com – Right Wing Bolshevism Pt. 2 submitted by New Zeal
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote – Of Two Minds – Obama Will Lose In 2012 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Micheal Totten – Eleven Questions submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Seraphic Secrets – Working With Sidney Lumet: Not a False Note submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Planck’s Constant – Banning Face Covering Will Never Happen In America submitted by Right Truth
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Israel News – Quick Palestine Quiz submitted by Simply Jews
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – Blaska’s Blog – Blaska Blogs the smoking gun of the teachers union’s illegal sick-out submitted by Rhymes with Right
See you next week! And for those of you who celebrate, Pessah Sameach!