By: Arlen Williams
Gulag Bound

What a state I’m in…

Symbol of global Marxism, the "solidarity" fist seeking to grip the State of Wisconsin

in Big Government

Brett Healy

Wisconsin Tea Party Groups Solicit Volunteers from Across the Country for Online Recall Signature Verification Project

by Brett Healy

Who said the Tea Party was dead?

The MacIver News Service reportstoday:We the People of the Republic and The Wisconsin Grandsons of Liberty, two of Wisconsin’s most prominent ‘Tea Party’ groups, are organizing an effort to check the validity of all signatures submitted in the ongoing gubernatorial recall.

The project is taking place, online, at VerifyTheRecall.com.

“Software has been developed that will help identify duplicate signatures and other signature irregularities (questionable addresses, etc.),” wrote Ross Brown of We the People of the Republic in an email to supporters. “Additionally, individuals will be able to look up their name and address on a website to see if they have been included as a petition signor.”

Last week, the MacIver News Service reported that despite requesting a supplemental budget appropriation in excess of $600,000, the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board would not be checking the authenticity or validity of the more than 540,000 recall petitions.

“We have all been hearing reports of duplicate signatures, questionable practices, and downright fraud in the gubernatorial recall effort,” reads the introductory posting on the VerifyTheRecall website. “In the last few weeks, there has been a public outcry to build a system to check the submitted signatures after learning that the Government Accountability Board (GAB) will assume all signatures are valid unless challenged as otherwise.”

Ross said the effort is all about Wisconsin voters making sure their elections are clean and fair.

“By taking such efforts, we will be able to protect the integrity of Wisconsin’s elections by ensuring that only legitimate Wisconsin electors are counted – once – as signors of petitions,” Brown wrote.

Volunteers will not be able to start entering data into the database until the gubernatorial recall drive is finished and the data is publicly available from the GAB, which could take months.

READ MORE

h/t: Andrea Shea-King, The Radio Patriot

Previous items regarding this truly national issue, plus other aspects of Wisconsin’s case study in Marxist insurrection:

America Still Suicidally Ignorant, as Ohio Shows

November 9, 2011, 6:54 pm By

It has been a gross failure for America’s governors, including Wisconsin’s Scott Walker and Ohio’s John Kasich, not to make it utterly clear that collective bargaining for public workers, who are forced to join unions led by Marxist revolutionaries, does the following in present day America: Drains the lifeblood of these workers and taxpayers’ money through union dues, to […]

‘Social Justice’ Subversion – Neo-Marxist Infiltration of the Church in Wisconsin

September 18, 2011, 9:59 am By

The following article demonstrates how neo-Marxism adulterates Christian churches and saps their funds, using many churches in Wisconsin as examples. To the other forty-nine, how does it compare to your state? One operation cited is the Gamaliel Foundation, former employer of Barack Obama in Chicago.  […]

Why is Wisconsin Slipping in its Recall Elections?

August 17, 2011, 6:00 am By

Since passing very measured, self-compromised reforms of its public union regulations, Wisconsin has lost two state senators in recall elections. Yes, sure, we are left with a one-weak-kneed-senator advantage in our legislature.  But, in two recall elections yesterday, my Wisconsin failed to defeat two “flee-bagger” Democrat incumbent state senators, in districts that are friendly to […]

Some Democrats Now Irked by Protesters’ Tactics

June 6, 2011, 12:41 pm By NoisyRoom

Hat Tip: Nancy Jacques

By: MacIverInstitute

Recounting & Calling in the Holder DOJ vs. Prosser; the Assault on Wisconsin Continues

April 11, 2011, 4:07 pm By

After all the out of state money brought into Wisconsin, to press for the continued overrunning of the state’s budget, in large measure by forced, dues-extorted, public union membership… After all they hysteria, drum-banging, Capitol-besieging, death threats, and vandalism of the Madison as Cairo uprising… After all the further, corrupt efforts of union patronage armies, […]

Woman Arrested for Email Death Threats: Bizarre New Development

April 2, 2011, 8:59 pm By

First Reported at Examiner.com — update of original story On March 31st, Gateway Pundit posted the PeekYou profile of one Katherine A. Windels, thought to be the same Katherine R. Windels of Cross Plains, Wisconsin, recently charged with sending email death threats to Wisconsin state senators. Although the middle initial is different, Windels’ criminal complaint does list […]

Socialist Workers Party Off to Cairo (from Madison)

March 25, 2011, 4:40 am By

The U.S. Socialist Workers Party is sending cadre fresh from the battlefields of Madison, Wisconsin to Cairo to peddle Marxist literature to the Egyptian masses. From the Militant: “I just returned from Madison, Wisconsin, this past weekend, meeting and talking to working people involved in the fight there, introducing them to the Militant,” said Dan […]

DEFINITELY No Communists In Wisconsin!

March 24, 2011, 1:23 pm By

A union activist emailed me a few days ago to challenge my coverage of the Madison Wisconsin labor protests. The anonymous comrade admitted that there might have been a few socialists in evidence, but there were definitely no communists. Well here’s a photo from today’s Peoples World that tells a different story. On the far […]

Collective Bargaining 101 Video: How Public Unions & Democrats Blow the Government Bubble

March 6, 2011, 7:24 am By

The Heritage Foundation tells it as it is. Video, “Government Union Collective Bargaining 101“ “Raise my taxes!  Raise my taxes!” “Where is da money?  Where is da money!” Does it begin to sound like another phase of the Cloward-Piven strategy?  It should.  It’s what neo-Marxist revolution is all about. Now, if my Governor Walker would […]

Why Wisconsin? Warning: History

February 25, 2011, 3:33 pm By

Elements of this article have also appeared in “Truthing Up, in the Face of Marxist Spawned Power in Wisconsin.” On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin! Plunge right through that line! Run the bill clear through that crowd, Get out of debt this time! (U rah rah!) On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin! Or it’s Cloward-Piven time. Fight! Fellows! – […]

Traitorous Teachers, Union Whiners, and Democratic Fleebaggers

February 25, 2011, 1:22 pm By

“U.S. patriotism is inseparable from imperial warfare and white supremacy.  U.S. flags are the emblem of the invading war machine in Iraq today.  They are the emblem of the occupying power.  The only true heroes are those who find ways that help defeat the U.S. military.” —Nicholas DeGenova, Columbia University professor “This is not a […]

My Favorite Madison Signs, Sign Holder, and Photographer

February 24, 2011, 9:39 pm By

Signs of the time, from last Saturday’s pro-liberty, pro-survival counter-protest in Madison, Wisconsin.  You may give the photos two sets of clicks, if you wish to enlarge them. Although the rally began at Noon, I got there at about two p.m. and stayed till about six.  The speakers had spoken, but I was more interested […]

Wisconsin and The Great Awakening

February 21, 2011, 12:52 pm By

”[Progressives] have underestimated the good sense of the American people. They broke faith with independents, Republicans, and their own rank-and-file. They walked away from the foundational truths that made America the wonder and the envy of the world.  The price of their infidelity will be high.” —Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) to Oklahoma Council of Public […]

After Action Reflections: Madison Demonstrations, this Saturday

February 19, 2011, 8:51 pm By

A Wisconsinite is reminded he is in Madison, when, looking for a parking place, his car rolls by a lot with a sign that states, “Private Parking;  Violators Subject to Karma.”  I did find a space, parked, participated, even found my car again, and write to you in a coffee shop in town – well, […]