Mar 7th, 2012 by TMH
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week’s contest is dedicated to Andrew Breitbart. And for those of you so inclined, iOwnTheWorld has the tee shirts as pictured above for sale, with all profits going to Andrew’s widow Susie and their four young children.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Hate Speech Worse Than Infanticide
- The Noisy Room – One Falls Along The Way
- The Political Commentator – At least in this case Muslim faith had no place in the argument and I was wrong!
- The Right Planet – Bloody Revolution
- The Independent Sentinel – Explosive: Connecting Obama, the OWS, & the Abolish Capitalism Movement – Thank you Breitbart
- Joshuapundit – Afghanistan – ‘You Knew I was A Snake When You Picked Me Up’
- Gay Patriot – In 2012 contest for GOP presidential nomination, steak is not on the menu
- Simply Jews – The three “no” of Rabbi Michael Knopf
- Rhymes With Right – Three Views On The Chardon School Shooting
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Loving Little Satan
- The Razor – Breitbart is Here
- The Glittering Eye – Commodity Prices vs. Rights For Women
- VA Right! – The Booty-Call Bailouts
- The Mellow Jihadi – Fisker Karma, Paperweight?
- Bookworm Room – Romney’s financial success should be touted as a virtue in this election
- Right Truth – Singular Issue: Life
- The Grouch – Keystone Pipeline Clogged By Massive Turd
- Capitalist Preservation – Spring is in the air. That can mean only one thing…
- The American Conservative – Right Minds submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Big Hollywood/Andrew Breitbart – The Vetting, Part I: Barack’s Love Song To Alinsky submitted by The Noisy Room
- Mychal Massie – Farrakhan’s Right – White People WIll Kill Obama submitted by The Political Commentator
- Big Government – SEIU Helps Occupy ‘Abolish Capitalism’ submitted by The Right Planet
- Mark Steyn – ‘Die, Die, Foreigners!’ submitted by Joshuapundit
- Townhall – Obama’s War on Coal Undermines Manufacturing Jobs submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The American Interest – Faith: As Not Seen on TV submitted by Gay Patriot
- Foreign Policy Initiative – The Dangers of Deep Defense Cuts submitted by Simply Jews
- Jammie Wearing Fools – Sandra Fluke’s Appearance Is No Fluke submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Foreign and Defense Policy/AEI – ‘We can live with a nuclear Iran’ submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- American Thinker/Robert Spencer – Andrew Breitbart for the Offense submitted by The Razor
- Just One Minute – I Deplore Glenn Reynolds’ Lack Of Vision submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Other McCain – Since We Can’t Call Sandra Fluke a ‘Slut,’ Would ‘Lying Liberal Bitch’ Be OK? submitted by VA Right!
- Big Hollywood – Dennis Miler on Andrew Breitbart” “A Righteous… Consequential Man” submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Hot Air – Obama: I’ll veto bill that will provide water to California’s Central Valley submitted by The Watcher
- Scott Rasmussen – Why Politicians Can’t Connect With the Middle Class submitted by The Watcher
Pre-Order Trevor Loudon's new book: "The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress"
Support American Values...
Please help keep NoisyRoom on the web by donating today.