Jul 4th, 2012 by TMH
We have an updated list of special guests who will join TODAY’S Defeat Obama Telethon. You can see the updated list below.
Here are confirmed guests for this historic event:
- Herman Cain – 2012 Republican presidential candidate and founder of Cain’s Solutions.
- Congresswoman Sandy Adams – (R) Florida.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio – “America’s Sheriff”
- David Limbaugh – Author and syndicated columnist.
- Janine Turner – Radio talk show host, television commentator and actress.
- Dick Morris – Political analyst, author.
- Phyllis Schlafly – Founder, Eagle Forum
- Wayne Allyn Root – 2008 Vice Presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, author of “The Conscience of a Libertarian: Empowering the Citizen Revolution with God, Guns, Gold and Tax Cuts” and a television commentator.
- Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher – Joe The Plumber, Congressional candidate.
- Melanie Morgan – Radio talk show host, author of “American Mourning” and a television commentator.
- Jim Labriola – Comedian, cast member from TV’s Home Improvement.
- Jackie Mason – Comedian and actor.
- Alveda King – Niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Christian minister, pro-life activist and author.
- Amy Kremer – Chairman, Tea Party Express.
- Joe Miller – 2010 Republican nominee for U.S. Senate (Alaska) and former federal magistrate.
- Dr. Gina Loudon – Radio talk show host, tea party activist.
- Jedediah Bila – Author, television & radio political commentator.
- Judi McLeod – Editor, Canada Free Press.
- Judson Phillips – Founder, Tea Party Nation and Director, TheTeaParty.net
- Floyd Brown – ExposeObama.com
- Victoria Jackson – Actress, activist and former “Saturday Night Live” cast member.
- Deroy Murdock – Syndicated columnist and contributing editor for National Review.
- Debbie Lee – Gold Star Mom – Director, Move America Forward and Founder of America’s Mighty Warriors.
- William Gheen – President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.
- Ryan Mauro – National Security Analyst, RadicalIslam.com
- Teri Christoph – Co-Chair of She-PAC, and Co-Founder and Vice President of Smart Girl Politics.
- Pamela Geller – Author, blogger, political commentator.
- Jason Mattera – Editor of Human Events, author.
- Dr. Melissa Clouthier – Conservative leader on Twitter.
- Pat Dollard – Former Hollywood agent, patriot and filmmaker.
- Tabitha Hale – Director of New Media of The Franklin Center.
- Eric Odom – Director of Interactive Media at Grassfire Nation.
- Martha Zoller – Radio talk show host and congressional candidate.
- Danny Tarkanian – Congressional candidate.
- Terresa Monroe Hamilton – Conservative blogger, “The Progressive Hunter.” NoisyRoom.net
- Elizabeth Letchworth – D.C. Advisor and Washington Correspondent.
- Robert Stacy McCain – Owner & operator, R.S. McCain Blog and conservative activist.
- Ali Akbar – Vice President, Vice & Victory
- David Codrea – Gun Rights Examiner, broke Fast & Furious scandal.
- Ted Cruz – Candidate for U.S. Senate, Former Solicitor General of Texas.
- Dan Riehl – Riehl World View
- John Ruberry – Marathon Pundit Bog.
All the details on how to tune in to the Telethon are listed below. Please, help us surpass our goal of $250,000 by making a contribution online – CLICK HERE to CONTRIBUTE.
The Telethon will air LIVE from 1:00pm – 6:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm – 9:00pm Eastern.
On the radio we’ll be broadcasting LIVE from the studios of News/Talk 720 AM in Las Vegas and the online stream can be heard from your computer. Just go to: www.KDWN.com
On Television the Telethon will be broadcast live in Las Vegas on Vegas TV 25 – Cable 14, and from Pahrump on KPVM TV 46.3
The video stream of the telecast can be seen online via UStream.tv at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/july-4-defeat-obama-telethon
Update: They love to hate us – drop by and give them a piece of your mind… It’s the patriotic thing to do. Some of these are good guys – most are not.
CNN Politics: Conservative telethon aims for big bucks
Democratic Underground: umm, did you know there was an anti-Obama Telethon on today?
American Thinker: Happy Independence Day! Could This Be Our Last?
Monterey County Herald: Editorial: Anti-Obama telethon beyond bad taste
Support American Values...
Please help keep NoisyRoom on the web by donating today.