Hat Tip: BB
Hat Tip: BB
By: Arlen Williams
Forty years of Roe/Doe and millions and millions of government condoned murders in the womb, bought in part by your money and mine, confiscated by the taxes of tyranny. In the Bible and ancient traditions, forty is the number signifying suffering unto death. People who were scourged were whipped thirty-nine times. Now, it is forty.
Video, “Reclaiming the Human Center of the Abortion Debate,”
This is your country, sovereign Americans. You are our principle leaders. You are accountable to God, for how you participate in our nation of self governance. What are you doing about it?
Alveda King & Frank Pavone: On the 40th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
The year 2013 marks the 40th year since Roe v. Wade (January 22) and the 50th year since the “I Have a Dream Speech” of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (August 28). These two moments in American history have something to say to one another, from completely opposite perspectives.
Roe, inaugurating a sweeping policy about which most Americans are still unaware, declared that “the word ‘person,’ as used in the Fourteenth Amendment, does not include the unborn” [410 U.S. 113, 158]. Dr. King, inaugurating a new season of hope for those fighting for justice, declared, “I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.’” Fifty years after that speech, and 40 years after that decision, a great chasm remains between the dream and its fulfillment in relation to the unborn child. The dream calls for equality, and Roe denies it. As Alveda has asked many times, “How can the dream survive if we murder the children?”
By: Arlen Williams
Here is a quiz about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., drawn up on our national holiday honoring our critically important leader in our so recent history.
Granted, these questions do not tend to focus upon his crowning earthly achievements, in leading the movement for Americans of African descent to have their rights fully respected as Americans (and, one would hope for other nations and any other member of the human race). Rather, these address facts that it seems may be at risk of being swept under the rug, in casual treatments – facts that are also quite relevant to know in our time.
You may wish to try your hand at it and you may share it freely with others. Actually, please do.
1. What was his profession of belief and spiritual relationship?
2. What was his vocation?
3. Of what political party was he a member? (Hint: the civil rights party in U.S. history, not the favorite party of the KKK, nor of Planned Parenthood “eugenicist” child butchers’, whose founder authored “The Negro Project.”)
4. When people of the other party sought to deny him his right to keep and bear arms, what famous organization stood up for him publicly and specifically?
5. What U.S. President signed and enacted the King holiday?
6. Did Dr. King stand up for a two-state solution on behalf of a nation to be called “Palestine” or was he a Zionist?
7. Which political school of thought (seven letter word) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ did King condemned with these words? “This deprecation of individual freedom was objectionable to me. I am convinced now, as I was then, that man is an end because he is a child of God. Man is not made for the state; the state is made for man. To deprive man of freedom is to relegate him to the status of a thing, rather than elevate him to the status of a person. Man must never be treated as means to the end of the state; but always as an end within himself.”
8. He was given an award from Planned Parenthood in 1996, when that group addressed abortion negatively in public, as it was following its overall strategy. His wife gave a speech in ostensibly in his name, in acceptance of the award. In King’s own writing, did he show he thought abortion was a reasonable measure for general birth control, or did he oppose it?
9. In his “I Have a Dream” speech, how did he say he dreamt that you or I, or for another example, Barack Obama should and should not be judged in America?
10. The 2008 Democratic National Convention was arranged for Barack Obama to deliver his acceptance speech in a large, outdoor stadium in Denver, Colorado, on the 45th anniversary of King’s, historic and cherished “I Have a Dream” speech. Much was made of this coincidence and of the elaborate staging involved. Obama did refer to that speech at the end of his own. In his speech, how many times did Obama honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in referring to him by name? (Hint: it was the same number of times he did today, when he gave his second inaugural address on this, our Martin Luther King Day.)
1. Being “renewed in [deeply relational] knowledge, in the image of [his] Creator” and thus, a joint heir of Jesus Christ, reunited by his sacrificial death for our sins and by his resurrection, to God the Father in Heaven. Short answer: Christian.
2. Pastor of Dexter Avenue Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama
3. The Republican Party
4. The National Rifle Association
5. Ronald Reagan
9. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
10. This number:
And you know what? I don’t intend to cite the other answers. You should still do some of the work, shouldn’t you? The words are there for using in Web searches.
Oh, and are you speaking out, or are we being quietly enslaved?
In the wake of President Obama’s liberal Progressive second Inaugural speech, it is time for another look at greater underlying agendas and perhaps a time to remember that Progressivism = Socialism = Fascism = Marxism = Communism.
Ask almost anyone and you’ll hear, “Communism is dead! The Berlin wall came down, the USSR is gone, China is our trading partner, the cold war is over…” That is one of the problems with America and the western world; we live in the now and our attention span and planning is short term unlike those in movements promoting Communism, Marxism, Socialism, Fascism, Progressivism (all the same), a New World or Globalist Order or beliefs like Islam.
A video worth seeing, owning and sharing: Agenda: Grinding America Down
From Greg Swank – 12-4-02
Below is a list of 45 goals that found their way down the halls of our great Capitol back in 1963. As you read this, 50 years later, you should be shocked by the events that have played themselves out. I first ran across this list 3 years ago, but was unable to attain a copy and it has bothered me ever since. Recently, Jeff Rense posted it on his site and I would like to thank him for doing so.
Rense.com – h/t to MJ:
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not been digitized and posted on the Internet. It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them. Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records. Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter. You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
…Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library.
By: The Unrelenter
Out of sympathy for our readers who have blood shoot out of their eyes every time this listen to this bastard (and their spouses who have to clean it up), we are providing a link to a transcript of the speech.