Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- Simply Jews – Michael White: The Livingstone Formulation? Nope, the Seumas Milne’s formula.
- The Noisy Room – Marxism in Education – The Infiltration of Our School Systems by the Common Core Standards
- The Political Commentator – Elites Beware: The New York Liquor Limitation Law could be coming to a restaurant near you!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Add Kurt Busiek to those comics creators who don’t get it
- Joshuapundit – ‘Killing Jews Is Worship’ Ad Campaign Rolled Out On SF Muni Buses
- The Razor – The EU: Stealing From The Poor And Giving To The Rich
- The Right Planet – Draconian Gun Laws Creating Black Market
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Unhooking The Alliance With Pakistan
- Rhymes With Right – Many Shocked To Find Out Pope Francis Is, In Fact, Catholic
- VA Right! – Do Republicans Even Deserve to be a Majority Party Any Longer?
- The Mellow Jihadi – Iran Launches Destroyer
- The Glittering Eye – Francis
- Gay Patriot – Was the charm offensive expected to achieve anything*?
- Bookworm Room – At CPAC, Dr. Ben Carson comes out swinging against President Obama
- Ask Marion – Benghazigate… the Scandal that Just Will Not Go Away
- The Pirate’s Cove – Harry Reid Drops Scary Looking Gun Ban From Anti-Gun Legislation
- Elder of Ziyon – Arabs continue to freak out over Peres serving falafel to Obama submitted by Simply Jews
- Mark Steyn – An unstable truce with the Axis of Crazy submitted by The Noisy Room
- Zero Hedge – Cyprus: The Worlds Biggest “Poker Game” submitted by The Political Commentator
- Delaware Libertarian – The expansion of libertarianism into the mainstream… submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sarah Palin – Governor Sarah Palin’s Speech At CPAC 2013 submitted by Joshuapundit
- Babalu Blog – Cuban political prisoners and torture victims humbly invite Yoani Sanchez for a chat submitted by The Razor
- Alex Newman/New American – Amid Federal Land Grab in Brazil, Whole Towns Evicted at Gunpoint submitted by The Right Planet
- Flashpoints/The Diplomat – Could the U.S. Navy Blockade China? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Big Jolly Politics – Inside the Mind of a Black Conservative submitted by Rhymes with Right
- FrontPage Magazine – Muslim Cleric Calls U.S. Aid to Egypt Jizya submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Zen Pundit – CENTCOM, Rosenberg and Islamic eschatology, pt I submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Jennifer Rubin/Right Turn – 10 questions for liberals submitted by Gay Patriot
- Selwyn Duke/Canada Free Press – Why the NRA is Right about Hollywood submitted by The Watcher
- The Commentator – Once and for all: The leftist origins of National Socialism submitted by The Watcher