Once again, from Israel (with love for America) a few more facts on the crimes committed by Barack Hussein Obama against America. Why do the House Republicans continue to attack the fleas instead of the monster they live on? Just my humble opinion, but it seems that Obama, himself, is his own worst enemy and weakest link. The birth certificate scandal, alone, should be enough to send him to prison.
Posted on July 27, 2013
Much time, energy and resources (calling in ‘favors’ isn’t a one way street) has been exerted detailing the unlawful actions of Obama Inc. Predictably, the abusive messages from their minions pour in fast and furious…who can keep up…but this is like water off a duck’s back…And yes, the buck does stop at the POTUS’s door, even though his handmaidens and surrogates are equally culpable.
Lest readers believe otherwise, there is no “malice aforethought” ( the term is generally applicable to the act of murder and its essence holds that of premeditation, but this is not the case herein, even though THEIR actions are fully pre-planned) in reporting their aggregate of malfeasance. In fact, it is downright depressing and degrading, as any patriot can attest. And just because one is an expatriate doesn’t make it any less compelling and onerous/burdensome.
But without having the goods none of the above would amount to squat. In fact, this blog’s compendium of research is so vast and pervasive it would take two lifetimes to completely do it justice. And yes, there are other topical-worthy matters – personal ones as well – which require this writer’s attention!
Hence, a short compilation will have to suffice. So commence with the latest, but start with this charge sheet: Indeed, in which universe is it legal to prop up community organizing grads at taxpayer expense? And with a regime gone wild, aren’t the abuses at the IRS more than meets the eye, knowing full well that the agency holds the keys to Obamacare, as well as the taxpayer trough?
But why anyone is still shocked by their treachery is beyond comprehension, unless one is missing a few screws. And one needn’t be the sharpest tool in the shed either. Not at all. After all, there are so many poopy droppings, one can’t help but step in them. Yet to aid the process along, go back to this blog’s beginnings, precisely in August 2012, and the following was front and center: An anti-American POTUS runs an un-American campaign was meant to warn the readers of the disasters afoot, if the Radical-in-Chief managed to grab a second term!
Yet it is within Congress’s mandate/purview to rein them in, even if they are becoming more and more irrelevant – rubber stamp-like. And reports, per se, won’t cut it. Quick, decisive actions are mandatory, if America – as a Constitutional Republic – is to survive.
AUGUST 17, 2010 BY Ben Johnson
Ben Johnson, Floyd Reports
Congressman Darrell Issa has produced a shocking new report detailing the Obama administration’s extensive use of taxpayer-funded propaganda, which he says breaks federal law. The report created for the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform details how the former Alinskyite community organizer has channeled the resources of the federal government — that is, your money — to create “a sophisticated propaganda and lobbying campaign” made up of “inappropriate and sometimes unlawful public relations and propaganda initiatives.” The highlights include:
- Using federal arts grants to spread Obama’s legislative message. Last August 10, administration officials held a conference call with National Endowment of the Arts grant recipients. Buffy Wicks, a college radical who worked in Valerie Jarrett‘s Office of Public Engagement, told the invitees, “we’re going to come at you with some specific ‘asks’ here,” specifically supporting Obama’s initiatives on health care, the environment, or energy. She suggested, “We wanted folks to connect…with federal agencies, with labor unions, progressive groups, face groups [faith groups, perhaps?], women’s groups, you name it.” Within 48 hours, no fewer than 21 arts organizations released a statement endorsing ObamaCare.
- The Dept. of Health and Human Services paid MIT economist Jonathan Gruber nearly $400,000 for various jobs. He did not disclose his employment by HHS while writing a string of op-eds, nor while testifying before the Senate in favor of, ObamaCare.
- The Justice Dept. hired Tracy Russo, the former blogger for John Edwards, to comment on internet articles or bulletin board messages that criticized Barack Obama and his agenda. She did this anonymously or used a pen name.
- A Dept. of Education officer used the White House email to send his colleagues eight bullet points to “communicate the merits of the President’s proposal with your members and their audiences.”
- The federal government “highly recommended” constructing highway signs that tout big government and advertise politicians (including Obama). (Watch the committee’s video on the subject here.)
- Obama attempted to enlist “voluntary” Hollywood propaganda for his proposals through the iParticipate campaign.
- Andy Griffith starred in a Medicare “update” that doubled as a commercial for Obama’s health care legislation. Not only is the PSAl propaganda, it is erroneous. A writer with the nonpartisan FactCheck.org remarked Griffith’s scripted “promise that ‘benefits will remain the same’ is just as fictional as the town of Mayberry.”
- The White House routinely drove traffic to websites that lobby for Obama’s legislation.
Issa cites three separate federal statutes violated by the Obama administration and has called for a Government Accountability Office (GAO) to launch an investigation. If violations of the law are found, impeachment could follow.
It’s not bad enough the president is a megalomaniac who skirts the law to foist his far-Left agenda on the American people — he also uses your money to do it.”
A very capable rendition of what’s what can be found at Anti-Obama “Witch Hunts”…or WHICH Hunts?“. Western Center for Journalism, as usual, let’s it all hang out. NOT only that, but there appears to be a ‘smoking gun’, one which can bring the whole regime to its knees. Its essence is found within the so called ‘Birther‘ kerfuffle, one which is dismissed as crackpot-worthy. Not so fast. Recall, ‘The Teflon-One’ hired a slew of high priced lawyers to shield his documents from outing. Well and good. However, one of THEIR own resident experts, a forensics document examiner !, is jumping on board – the ‘Birther’ wagon. Holy crap.
And while it is heartening to realize that Rep Issa has led the charge sheet, it won’t matter a whit if Obama & gang are not behind bars, not unlike other Federal criminals. For if abusing tax payer funds (the tip of their crimes) in the service of radical, community organizing “ideals” – to make good on his/their promise to “transform” America – is not a criminal act, then what exactly rises to the definition?
Isn’t it crystal clear from all of the above, plus so much more, that bringing down America is their raison d’etre?