Cartographer Neil Freeman proposes to reorganize the America map fairly based on population and electoral votes. Is this a proposal for electoral parity, or will it further empower blue voters in urban areas? Find out.
I will walk with Him all my days…
Hahahahahahaha…. ROTFLMAO. Snort, giggle… Lol – the burps, the laughing, the Marxism. Thanks to CJ. Still weeping from laughing. 😉
Posted in full from the esteemed Weasel Zippers, because, hell… this is just soooo damned funny!
Lol, yes, that idea worked so well!
Thanks, Obama! Here’s what happened when Obamacare came up at Thanksgiving dinners.
… For some families, Obamacare at the holiday table was a recipe for disaster. New Thanksgiving tradition: Screaming arguments.
Thanks, Obama (six tweets this list and the one which follows were selected from longer compilations — Ed.):
– “My family is drunk and screaming at each other about Obamacare.”
– “Family fighting over Obamacare. lol here we go.”
– “Yay! Inevitable Obamacare extended family argument time!”
– “Arguing about Obamacare and social media at the dinner table…. I’m so done wow can I sleep now?”
– “Oh no. Someone brought up health insurance and obamacare and now theres lots of yelling.”
– “Everybody’s drunk and yelling at each other about obamacare and its not even 5 yet.”
But Obamacare chatter at the dinner table didn’t just lead to misery. For some, there was family unity … but not in the way Dems intended:
– “We held a family vote on Obama Care and we were unanimous in being “agin” it. First time we’ve all agreed on anything.”
– “Followed obama’s advice to discuss #obamacare during turkey dinner. Family consensus was obama is worst Pres in US history.”
– “Well we sat down as a family and all talked about the failure of #obamacare today at dinner. Thats what we were supposed to do, right?”
– “We discussed #Obamacare at Thanksgiving dinner. We all still agree that it sucks.”
– “The only remotely liberal family member at Thanksgiving dinner today didn’t say a word in defense of Obamacare. Sorry, @OFA.”
– “Here was our conversation about O’care at dinner; Obamacare sucks, now please pass the mashed potatoes” – “#Obamacare talk w family went better then expected. They all agreed ACA should be repealed!!”
– “We discussed obamacare over dinner as we were instructed. First time this family has been in total agreement about anything. Obamacare SUCKS”
This pretty much rules folks… Ranks right up there with the time in college I got drunk with my cousin, came home and puked in my Aunt’s bedroom over Christmas. Epic fail. Christmas – rinse, repeat. 🙂