By: Trevor Loudon
If you liked my 2013-15 edition of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress,” you’ll love the upcoming 2015-17 update.
- “Obamacare” is destroying the world’s greatest healthcare system, and dragging the economy down.
- “Amnesty” will flood the country with millions of new Democratic voters, eventually ensuring a “one party state.”
- The U.S. military is being gutted, while America’s enemies are growing stronger and more aggressive by the day.
- Rioting and violence are breaking out on America’s streets in levels not seen for 40 years.
- American voters have seldom felt so alienated and public confidence in the U.S. government is at rock bottom levels.
All of this is being orchestrated by the U.S. Marxist movement working through the unions under their control, and their leverage over Congress. In the last fifteen years, the Marxists have infiltrated the House of Representatives and the Senate, with several dozen covert socialists and radicals, who are working to bring down the U.S. Constitution, and the very United States itself.
The country is at war – and the main enemy is internal. At least 20% of members of both Houses would fail an FBI security check to clean the toilets at any military base in the country. Yet these people are serving on sensitive committees like Science & Technology, Homeland Security, Armed Services, even Intelligence, with zero security checks.
Many of these “Representatives” are closely allied with radical groups who support China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba or other enemy nations. Is it conceivable that America’s enemies would not use these “friends” in the U.S. Government to try and further their own interests?
There is an old rule of war – “know thine enemy.” This book will help you do just that. In more than 700 well-referenced pages, “The Enemies Within” details the internal campaign against your liberty, including 77 no punches pulled, profiles of radical Congress members and Senators.
“The Enemies Within” will be released on April 11, 2015.
You may pre-order a personally signed copy below.
Christchurch, New Zealand