Hat Tip: BB
- Trump OBLITERATES Flaming Liberal Michael Bloomberg [Video]
- Former Clinton Staffer Throws Wrench in Hillary’s Campaign
- Illegal Alien Charged With Murder & Rape After Feds Ordered Sheriff to Free Him [Video]
- Cops Say That Boy Scout Leader Admits He Was “Grooming” Boys For Sex
- It’s another boy! HORRIFIC footage shows Planned Parenthood Dr. with aborted fetus [Video]
- Feds Hunt DENTIST Who Killed LION as President Orders Funding for Aborting Fetuses [Video]
- Shocking Footage Released of Chattanooga Shooter [Video]
- Atlanta Braves fans see man’s wife sexting at game; then hand her husband a note [Video]
- Ted Nugent UNLOADS on Critics of Dentist Who Killed ‘Cecil the Lion’
- What Jeb Bush Just Promised Illegals in Spanish Will Make You Sick
- Trump UNLOADS On Smug European Reporters
- No Rights, No Privacy for Father who shot down drone hovering over his property [Video]
- State Department Report: Iran Officials are Involved in Sex Trafficking of Women & Girls
- Black Man Upset Too Many White People Moving Into Neighborhood, Protests With Signs
- Telemundo interviews Jeb Bush on a wide range of carefully selected topics
- Bill De Blasio And Other NYC Elected Officials Are Standing With Planned Parenthood [Video]
- Defense files misconduct charges: Freddie Gray previously tried to injure himself [Video]
- CEO bumped his company’s minimum wage to $70,000 a year & some employees still quit
- Emails from Clinton’s private server include 41 messages now marked CLASSIFIED [Video]
- Obama appointed Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230k for him
- What’s happening to this heroic Naval officer from the Chattanooga shooting is outrageous
- Ted Cruz fires back at Jeb & Bush: “We lose because of Republicans like Jeb & Mitt.” [Video]
- Obama: If Congress Blocks My Iran Deal, I’ll Ignore The Law & Do It Anyway
- John Kerry: Iranians Screaming “Death To America” Doesn’t Mean They Want To Kill Us
- Planned Parenthood Is Dismembering Babies While They Are Still Alive For Saleable Parts
- 17 year-old boy dies in front of his friends while playing one-man game of Russian Roulette
- How a formerly gay comedian decided to go straight
- Planned Parenthood Was “Hacked”, This is Now Their HOME PAGE
- Trump says he’ll bring $7M helicopter to Iowa State Fair & give free rides to kids! [Video]
- God Are People Stupid: Ted Nugent Nails Idiots Attacking Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion
- PETA Wants Lion-Hunting American Dentist Hanged [Video]
- ‘Dead’ woman wakes up screaming in refrigerated room at funeral home
- Hillary “Dead Broke” Clinton Gets $600 Haircut, Shuts Down John Barrett Salon [Video]
- Giuliani: I’d have Hillary Clinton facing criminal charges for five different crimes [Video]
- Gen. Dempsey: Obama Ignored My “Military Advice” On Iran Nuke Deal and Sanctions [Video]
- Ohio Dem: BlackLivesMatter Protesters…Should be in Front of Planned Parenthood [Video]
Bursey calls himself the oldest living Confederate prisoner of war. He says he is still out on bond after he burned the Confederate flag in February 1969, during a protest at USC Columbia in February 1969.
Bursey, as a 19 year-old USC student also sold Vietcong flags on campus and was jailed for nearly two years after he attacked a local selective service office and poured paint over records. His best friend and fellow vandal turned out to be a government informant.
Bursey began his life-long career as a progressive activist in 1968 as the SC State Traveler for the Communist Party USA infiltrated Southern Student Organizing Committee. He later founded the Grass Roots Organizing Workshop in 1975, which begat the South Carolina Progressive Network in 1995.
Bursey ran for the South Carolina State House on the Labor Party ticket in 2011.
The state chair of the Labor Party was Bursey’s long time comrade, Donna DeWitt, a leader of Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism. DeWitt was also a co-chair of Bursey’s Progressive Network and in recent years the pair have lead the South Carolina affiliate of the socialist/communist-dominated Alliance for Retired Americans.
Hat Tip: BB
By: Lloyd Marcus
My email account was on fire, everyone excited about Sen Ted Cruz calling Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor. Cruz cited each of Obama’s unprecedented unlawful power grabs and repeals of our freedoms that the GOP promised to block, only to stab us (We the People/Tea Party) in the back. http://bit.ly/1CZmZCj Immediately, I thought, “Thank God Ted Cruz is in Washington.”
Before I go on, I wish to address a guy whom I will call Ned. Whenever I praise a conservative, Ned emails to correct me, claiming the conservative is a deceitful traitor. When I share reasons for optimism, Ned vehemently disagrees, even seeming a bit angry that I would think our efforts could possibly make a difference in America’s corrupt political environment. Ned always sees the glass less than half empty. I guess we need people like Ned to keep us balanced. Although, I am not quite sure about that.
Sure enough, in response to patriots’ giving Cruz rave reviews for speaking truth to Washington power, Ned ripped into Cruz about questionable votes. Folks, I realize Ted Cruz is not perfect. But then, which presidential candidate is? Jesus is not running for president in 2016.
As a member of the Tea Party since it began, Cruz going down the list of GOP betrayals brought back memories. Remember how we fought and worked our butts off to give the GOP the House, then the Senate? We worked to elect Republicans to stop Obama from rolling out the welcome mat to illegals.
Over a million of us showed up in DC to protest Obamacare.
I thought of all the travel miles, funds, blood, sweat and tears sacrificed by Tea Party Americans; patriots who simply want lawful Constitutional government.
I thought about how Obama sent out his liberal mainstream media air force to bomb us with accusations of racism against the first black president; hoping to soften and diminish our ranks. The Tea Party is not racist, nor do we hate anybody.
In his speech, Cruz did two things that were quite remarkable. First – Cruz exposed the good-cop, bad-cop personal and corporate enrichment scam both parties have been playing on the American people. Second – Cruz spoke with unprecedented clarity. He did not say McConnell misspoke or McConnell was disingenuous. Cruz said McConnell lied.
Cruz has been on a roll speaking the truth, making mincemeat of Obama minions http://bit.ly/1GRt3Hy and Leftist ideologues. http://bit.ly/1Im0bbu He really exposes DC insider political corruption in his book, “A Time For Truth.”
It was refreshing that when pressed by the liberal bias media, Cruz refused to jump on the destroy Donald Trump bandwagon. This tells me that Cruz has backbone and will not automatically play by the Left’s rules of engagement.
It is fair game for GOP presidential contenders to express their disapproval of Trump’s style and tactics. However, when a GOP presidential contender joins the MSM in its evil attempt to brand Trump a racist for simply addressing illegal immigration, red flags go up regarding the character of that contender.
It tells me the contender will say whatever necessary to win. I call that “soulless” politicking.
Such behavior has the awful stench of what happened in Mississippi. In the primary, Republican Thad Cochran’s camp joined Democrats in branding the Tea Party racist. To beat the Tea Party conservative, Cochran’s people despicably made lying phone calls to black voters saying the Tea Party candidate would turn back the clock on racial progress. This is the kind of deplorable evil divisive totally self-serving politicking Cruz exposes in his book.
The GOP presidential field is rich with honorable contenders. I ask myself the following question.
When I lay my head on my pillow at night which candidate winning the WH will cause me to sleep the most peacefully? Who is most likely to remain true to their promises to We the People; fight to repeal Obamacare, end the invasion of our borders, defend life and traditional values?
Who believes in Conservatism enough to throw a lifeline of inspiration to those drowning in the treacherous deep dark sea of Obama’s welfare state America? Who will pray as the song says, “Lord lift us up where we belong” as Americans?
Currently, I believe that candidate is Sen Ted Cruz.
Realizing the fruitlessness of trying to instill a bit of hope/sunshine into Ned, I delete his emails without opening them. Ned has gotten creative. After lunch the waiter brought the check and my fortune cookie. The message inside said, “Ted Cruz sucks! – Ned” (Just kidding)