“Progressive people from all over the country will be descending on Washington, D.C. on January 20, 2017 to stage a massive demonstration along Pennsylvania Avenue on Inauguration Day.” – ANSWER Coalition
The Party for Socialism and Liberation, along with many other Marxist groups, is aggressively organizing to disrupt President-Elect Donald Trump’s inauguration through mass mailings and social media.
The ANSWER Coalition is a front group for the Party for Socialism and Liberation, a revolutionary Marxist organization in the United States that was formed in 2006 after splitting with the Workers World Party. The Party for Socialism and Liberation favors the revolutionary beliefs of Mao and Trotsky. They are Pro North Korea, pro-Cuba and pro-Iran.
This author is old enough to remember a rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask getting nation-wide attention for being “racist” and being banned for life from the Missouri State Fair in 2012. Ponder that while considering the complete lack of mainstream media attention for this:
“There will be casualties on both sides. People have to die to make a change in this world.”
The poor girl has no idea that she is a pawn to be used by communist thugs.
— Marcus Yam (@yamphoto) November 10, 2016
This country needs a real political revolution. Millions of people feel entirely disenfranchised by a political system that delivered the least favorable and trusted candidates in U.S. history. Many hoped that the Bernie Sanders campaign would represent a new direction and opportunity to take on entrenched power and extreme inequality, for a higher minimum wage, to defend Social Security, rebuild the labor movement, provide universal health care and free tuition.
That campaign was largely suppressed, but its end does not change the desires and aspirations of tens of millions of people, workers and youth in particular, who are demanding real change. On Inauguration Day, thousands will be in the streets to give voice to the millions of people in this country who are demanding systemic change.
— La Riva 4 President (@VotePSL) November 8, 2016
Many other socialist organizations have been out protesting, such as the Socialist Alternative, a Trotskyist group that claims Seattle council woman Kshama Sawant as a member.
— Ashli Blow (@AshliKIRO7) November 9, 2016
— Natalie DiBlasio (@ndiblasio) November 10, 2016
Already 10K people joining the #NotMyPresident protest on Inauguration day at the Capitol. Set up for a crazy scene
— Joshua (@JhTV3) November 10, 2016
— Red Tyne (@Red_Tyne) November 10, 2016
— KIRO 7 (@KIRO7Seattle) November 10, 2016
Communists are not interested in civil debate. They are not interested in prosperity the free market or the Constitution. Communists and their sympathizers do outrageous, incomprehensible things for the purpose of breaking down society, so that they can build their own society from the ashes.
- Threats to assassinate president-elect Trump rampant on Twitter
- Pro-communist Tom Hayden dies; Mainstream media gushes
- WARNING: The socialists who won their primaries (by state)
- WARNING IOWA! List of Socialists running as Democrats
- #OurRevolution: Bernie Sanders organizes socialist takeover of Congress
- One Percenter Bernie Sanders buys $600k waterfront ‘summer home’
- No, there is not a difference between ‘Democratic Socialism’ and ‘Socialism’
- Who are the Democratic Socialists of America?
- DSA Marxists Told to Hide Their Support for Bernie Sanders from Voters
- Exclusive: Democratic Socialists of America denies evidence of Bernie Sanders membership
- Bernie Sanders: Evidence that the Senator from Vermont is a Big “C” Communist
- Media Blackout: Hundreds of black teens attack Temple students, police and a horse (video)
- Iowa Berniecrat Chris Schwartz claims that his house was vandalized by Christians