By: Renee Nal | New Zeal
The question is: What does it take to charge someone with inciting a riot?
Using the hashtags
#NoPeacefulTransition and #DisruptJ20, a group of violence-inciting anarchists are using social media to promote riots during president-elect Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2017. There is a list of groups who support the effort, as illustrated at itsgoingdown.org.
While these groups appear to be anarchists, other organizations and socialist groups such as the Party of Socialism and Liberation, a Stalinist Maoist group – are actively seeking to disrupt the inauguration. The Marxist Seattle city council member Kshama Sawant of the Socialist Alternative – a Trotskyist group – is openly encouraging citizens to “attend the inauguration and shut it down.”
The anarchists encourage people to “take to the streets” everywhere to protest president elect Trump:
If you can’t make it to Washington, DC on January 20, take to the streets wherever you are. We call on our comrades to organize demonstrations and other actions for the night of January 20. There is also a call for a general strike to take place. Organize a walkout at your school now. Workers: call out sick and take the day off. No work, no school, no shopping, no housework. #DisruptJ20
Watch their video, which is filled with propaganda:
Watch this video by InfoWars’ Paul Joseph Watson:
communists “progressives” who have over-played their hand illustrate daily why Americans voted for Donald Trump.
- #TrumpProtest: Communists mobilize to disrupt president-elect Trump’s inauguration
- Threats to assassinate president-elect Trump rampant on Twitter
- Coming soon? ‘At least 15 youths’ attempt to burn police officers alive in Paris ‘no-go zone’
- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos awarded Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating with Marxist rebel group FARC
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton vows to spend $1B taxpayer dollars on ‘implicit bias,’ says police kill black children (video)
- Media Blackout: Afghan ‘military trainees’ go AWOL from bases across country
- WARNING IOWA! List of Socialists running as Democrats
- Iowa Berniecrat Chris Schwartz claims that his house was vandalized by Christians
- Media Blackout: Hundreds of black teens attack Temple students, police and a horse (video)
- Pro-communist Tom Hayden dies; Mainstream media gushes
- WARNING: The socialists who won their primaries (by state)