By: Frank Salvato
Not too long ago, a new “media” platform emerged on the Internet. Medium promised to be something of an equalizer for new media writers. Someone who took the art of communication seriously (but lacked the indoctrination certificate of the ideologically-bent journalism schools) would have the chance, if diligent, to make a reasonable amount of profit for their knowledge and efforts. But just like anything that shows even a modicum of promise where the information sphere is concerned, Medium has fallen to Progressives and Leftists.
A list of recent article titles says it all:
- If You Think Socialism’s Unaffordable, You Don’t Understand Capitalism
- The Quislings of the American Collapse
- As QAnon Goes Mainstream, Trump’s Rallies Are Turning Darker
- Fearing a Trump Return to Torture, Phycologists Keep Ban at Guantanamo
- If You Want More Capitalism You Should Want More Socialism
- Evangelicals, Catholics Attack LGBTQ Children
- Selling the Idea of Empire to Americans
- Can White Liberalism Save America
- Protests Are Not Enough. The Trump Resistance Needs Money.
- The Ethical Collapse at the End of Capitalism
It goes on and on for as far back as you care to stomach it.