By: Denise Simon | Founders Code
Yup, Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings will become the Oversight Committee Chairman in the new Congress and he has readied 64 subpoenas for Trump and his family over conflicting business deals, the hotel and more.
Meanwhile, the Democrats are likely going to work to cut funding for the military, ICE, and DHS. They will advance legislation to move the Federal minimum wage to $15.00 an hour and will continue to bail out health insurers to save Obamacare.
Ah, but this Democrat agenda can become more contentious and nasty if the Democrats want to play a legal warfare game as the Republicans can take some major counter-measures. Of course, none of this is really good for the country but as President Trump declared more than once, we will restore law and order and those who violated the law should, in fact, receive a consequence.
So, what should the Republicans consider?
- Declassify and release all Fast and Furious documents.
- Declassify and release all HolyLand Foundation trial documents.
- Declassify and release all IRS targeting scandal documents and subpoena emails and documents of Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Doug Shulman, John Koskinen, Steven T. Miller, Daniel Werfel, Peter Kadzik, Elijah Cummings, among others.
- Department of Justice to formally open a case on Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the Pakistan IT scandal.
- Announce a formal investigation into Dianne Feinstein’s Chinese operative employed in her California office and to demand Feinstein submit her investments in Chinese corporations/organizations.
- Defund Planned Parenthood.
- Defund the Export Import Bank.
- Investigate Maxine Waters and her use of campaign funds employing her daughter’s company.
- Investigate newly elected Congresswoman Debbie Muscarel Powell and her association(s) with Ihor Kolomoisky, a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch.
- Open a formal investigation into Keith Ellison.
- Re-open the criminal case against New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez.
- Refer Bernie Sanders to the Senate Ethics Committee on his loan scandal.
- Release all the text messages and emails of Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.
- Open a formal and announced investigation into the Clinton Foundation and release what is in the file now.
- Need we explain the Hillary email server thing? Git ‘er done.
- Comey, McCabe, Ohr, and that crowd with the FISA warrant, communications and the dossier.
- Investigate Sheila Jackson Lee’s office for the staffer’s doxxing operation.
- How about Uranium One, Rosemont Capital and Vistria?
- Then there is John Podesta, Tony Podesta, Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and all of that.
- But we cannot overlook the tarmac meeting and the role Loretta Lynch and her DoJ played in the coverup.
- Benghazi? Was that ever resolved or the billions to Iran?
- How about releasing the details on the side deals or payments for the Taliban 5 and Bergdahl or the Iran nuclear deal? Include Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes in these details.
- Release communications on why Obama and the Justice Department canceled Operation Cassandra.
- Release the full report on John Brennan, former Director of the CIA and his role in ‘spygate’ along with his spying on members of the Senate.
- Declare via Treasury and DHS, ANTIFA a domestic terror organization.
- Release all payments made by the Office of Compliance due to congressional member’s misconduct.
There, of course, are many other things to add to this list. You are invited to include some of your own ideas in the comments.