By: Leo Hohmann
One week ago, I posted a speech I gave to a group of Georgia Republicans on “Knowing Your Enemy: The Red-Green Axis of Evil shows its Face in Washington.”
The response has been overwhelming. As a result, I am going to offer a special opportunity to learn more about the Marxist game-plan, which you can read about at the end of this article.
My speech to the Georgia Republicans addressed the growing alliance between the Islamic supremacists and the neo-Marxist thought leaders embedded in our media, our universities and our political-legal structures. This alliance is on the move both in America and across the globe. Its proponents include hugely recognizable names like Pope Francis and George Soros, a new breed of socialist politicians like Stacey Abrams of Georgia, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Andrew Gillum of Florida, and congresswomen Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
These politicians typically read from scripts handed to them by their handlers and are very well spoken as long as they don’t get caught going “off script.” They are plugged into a lucrative money pipeline continuously refueled with cash by elites like San Francisco lawyer Steve Phillips, who married into the billionaire family of Susan Sandler; the Soros clan; billionaire hedge-fund manager Tom Steyer; just to name a few. Canada’s Justin Trudeau and the UK’s Jeremy Corbin are also on this same team of global Marxists seeking to transform their once-free nations into something more authoritarian, where free expression is taken off the table for anyone who doesn’t agree with their globalist agenda that punishes America and Israel at every opportunity.
For more on how the money pipeline works, researcher Trevor Loudon has already done the heavy lifting for us in his excellent article published by the Epoch Times.
Many of you have contacted me, shocked, and asked what we can do to stop this race toward socialism, which we know will accelerate as soon as the Democrats win back the White House. And they will win if we continue to ignore the biggest elephant in the room — our lack of funding and the utter dominance of the mainstream media by the left. When that day comes, it will be open season on anyone who dares to speak up on behalf of the Judeo-Christian values that undergird our Constitution. In short, our Constitution itself is in danger of being gutted.
What can we do about it?
So my answer to these inquirers who ask, “What can we do?” is this: Spread the word about writers/researchers like myself and Trevor Loudon, who dish out the real news and expose the fakes. But don’t stop there. We must follow the money!
If you follow the trail of greenbacks, you will find out that most of the money flow to the armies of left-wing worker-bees battling in the trenches for a socialist America starts in the places you would least expect—in conservative families, in the churches, in iconic American institutions that we believe, or want to believe, are still pure.
I know it sounds shocking, but let me repeat what I just said: Much of the money that is flowing into the coffers of evil organizations like Planned Parenthood, the anti-gun lobby, and far-left community organizing groups, originates from the pocketbooks of regular, patriotic, God-fearing Americans.
The problem is that the left, while our parents and grandparents slept, quietly hijacked almost every cultural institution in our country. Once purely American groups like the Girl Scouts, the AARP, the Chamber of Commerce and some of the largest church denominations have all been flipped in recent years to the point where they are on board with the insane policies of open borders, abortion, special privileges for an ever-increasing cadre of sub-groups claiming to be victims, and socialism under the guise of “sustainable development” or as recently rebranded, the “green new deal.”
- The AARP, with an annual budget of $1.5 billion, supports liberal causes too numerous to mention. It put its considerable clout behind Obamacare and the socialization of our medical system. Are you an older American looking for an alternative? I have good news: There are now at least half a dozen alternatives, some of which advocate for conservative causes!
- Do you buy Girl Scout cookies? As adorable as those little girls outside Wal-Mart may be, you might want to reconsider. This is not the same iconic, all-American organization you grew up with. The Girl Scouts provide support to Planned Parenthood, which is quite likely the most evil organization on the planet, actually profiting off the sale of the dismembered body parts of aborted babies.
- Are you paying the tuition bill for your child to attend a university just because you went to that university back when it actually believed in free speech and intellectual honesty? Now, there’s a good bet that same university’s version of free speech excludes the conservative point of view, so why support it?
- What about Hollywood? Most of the directors, producers, and actors loathe us and our “old-fashioned” values. We enrich them. They turn around and use their riches to donate generously to Democrat political campaigns. Stop buying tickets to their movies!
- If you believe there’s a better way to help Third World refugees than permanently resettling them into the United States, then don’t buy your yogurt from Chobani, which is a big supporter of the refugee resettlements, staffing roughly 30 percent of its U.S. plants with refugee labor.
- Leftist universities gobble up billions every year from conservative American families, who send them their money and their kids, who get indoctrinated in leftist politics and anti-Israel Jew-hatred. Let’s not kid ourselves: ALL public universities are leftist universities. I repeat: ALL OF THEM are leftist, and they’ve been fleecing God’s people on a daily basis for decades. Send your kid to a private Christian college and if they prefer a leftist public institution, let them foot the bill themselves!
We also bear the responsibility to ask where our church tithes and offerings are going. Typically, a percentage of all these donations get sent back to the denominational headquarters. It’s time to start asking questions about where some of that money ends up. You might be surprised.
- The Catholic Church has been funding Saul Alinsky-aligned community organizations since the 1970s. For a brief history of the atheist Alinsky’s infiltration of the Catholic Church in America, I recommend the documentary A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing.
- Once good and noble Protestant organizations like World Relief are now more involved in left-wing politics than actual missionary activities.
- What about Amazon, owned by leftist billionaire Jeff Bezos. Amazon has wiped out much of its competition, but often we can find other alternatives for the products we buy. Even if you have to spend a few dollars more to do business with the little guy, you’ll have the satisfaction of not contributing to Bezos’ many horrific business and philanthropic ventures, including the propaganda organ known as the Washington Post, which Bezos purchased a few years back and now uses to bash conservatives with fake news like the hit pieces it did on the Covington Catholic boys.
- Then there’s Starbucks, that powerhouse of caffeinated beverages run by leftist CEO Howard Schultz, who is thinking of running for president. There are tons of coffeehouses. Find one that won’t put more money into left-wing causes and candidates.
- Instead of using Google, which tracks your searches and helps China crack down on its Christian population, use DuckDuckgo.com, which doesn’t store your data, doesn’t sell it to advertisers, doesn’t work with communist dictatorships, and doesn’t discriminate against conservative websites in your searches! It is far superior to Google and doesn’t cost a thing!
The left has been voting with its dollars for years. They avoid conservative establishments like Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby while dragging their names through the mud. That’s because they are serious about their agenda and want to see it take over. Conservatives need to get in the game and also watch where their dollars are going.
The end game is to destabilize Western democracies by driving a wedge between different people groups that make up nations. Like the Nazis and the Bolsheviks before them, these radical globalists hate the idea of nationhood and the very humanity that makes up nations.
Upcoming opportunity to learn more
If you want to learn more about this trap being set for us and how not to fall for the deceptions, I invite you to tune in to a special series of free webinars in which I am honored to be a participant. From the comfort of your own home and broken up into four convenient time slots, you will learn about how this alliance is embedding itself into so many churches of almost all denominational backgrounds. We are calling it “The Enemy Within” and this enemy will increasingly be targeting and blaming you, the remnant faithful Christians and Jews, for all the world’s problems. So we’d better get prepared.
You can register here to attend all four webinars in March and April.
The problem, you see, is that one side in the culture wars is deadly serious and puts its money where its mouth is. The other side, our side, mostly talks a good game while handing money to the enemy. It’s time to put on your battle gear, the full armor of Christ as St. Paul said, and get in the game.
Leo Hohmann is a freelance writer and journalist, author of the 2017 book “Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad.” He is working on a follow-up that will investigate the Interfaith movement, which is ushering false and antichrist ideas into Western churches. If you would like to support this project, please consider a donation of any size.