By: Gary Kubiak
Hat Tip: Dick Manasseri
Southeast Michigan 912 Tea Party
The State Department hosted a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood-aligned leaders.last week. The delegation included Sarwat Nafei, a self-described liberal elected as speaker of the Egyptian parliament in exile; Waleed Sharaby, secretary general of the Egyptian Revolutionary Council and a spokesman for Judges for Egypt, a group reported to have close ties to the Brotherhood; Maha Azzam, head of the Egyptian Revolutionary Council; Abdul Mawgoud Dardery, an exiled Muslim Brotherhood member and Egyptian parliamentarian; and Mohammed Gamal Heshmet, an exiled member of the Muslim Brotherhood shura council and Egyptian parliamentarian.
The delegation sought help in restoring former President Mohamed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood to power in Egypt. On June 30, 2013 the largest protests in recorded human history in Egypt led to the ouster of then President Mohamed Morsi. Bringing into power anti- Muslim Brotherhood President Abdel Fatah el-Sisi. el-Sisi has called for a “religious revolution” asking Muslim leaders to help in the fight against extremism. If this is so then why would the Obama administration want to host a terrorist group hellbent to unseat, assassinate or otherwise destroy the elected President of Egypt? President Obama should be working hand in hand with this reformer and US ally. Patriot or Traitor?
A few days after the delegation visited the State Department, a Brotherhood affiliated television warned foreign tourists and business interests to leave Egypt, or risk becoming a “target for the revolutionary punishment movements.” The Muslim Brotherhood also called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood has been designated as a terrorist group by Russia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt. President Obama does not consider the MB a terrorist organization. Patriot or Traitor?
What they are saying.
- Pamela Geller. “Obama is neither clueless, naive, or stupid. He knows just what he is doing, and it’s treason.”
- Linda S. Heard, Middle East expert. “If the White House is out to offend some of its closet Arab allies and is intent on heightening their suspicions, it’s succeeded.”
- Said Lindawi, Egyptian international affairs expert. “The meeting of the MB leaders with State Department officials means that the Obama Administration has given the organization a green light to carry out terrorist attacks against Egypt.”
- Patrick Poole, terrorism expert and national security reporter. “The MB and State Department meeting is a direct insult to our Egyptian allies, who are in an existential struggle against the Muslim Brotherhood.”
- Terresa Monroe Hamilton, NoisyRoom.net. “In a world filled with intentionally increasing danger, it is more important than ever to speak the truth clearly and boldly. We are in a dangerous position with President Obama who supports the Muslim Brotherhood and yet has 2 more years in office. In essence…. Pray with your eyes wide open!”
Patriot or Traitor?
Waleed Sharaby, a Brotherhood-aligned judge in Egypt, posed for a picture at the State Department in which he held up the Islamic group’s notorious four-finger Rabia symbol. The enemy within, dealing with the Obama Administration. Patriot or Traitor?
The President gives excuses for what ISIS is doing, and compares them to the Crusades, and slavery in our own country. The President just gave ISIS the best recruiting commercial they could hope for. Patriot or Traitor? Ask your church this weekend. Is it right for the President to compare ISIS with Christians?
“Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.”
Hat Tip: BB