Hat Tip: BB
By: Brent Parrish
The Right Planet
At a pro-illegal immigration event held at USC in Los Angeles, California, that was being conducted in Spanish only, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) was met with shouts of “communist” and “traitor.”
These are not altogether baseless smears. Gutierrez was a member of the Socialist Party in Puerto Rico during the 80s.
From 1984-86 Gutierrez, a Democrat, served as an advisor to Mayor Harold Washington of Chicago. In 1986 Gutierrez was elected alderman of that city’s mostly-Hispanic 26th Ward. At the time, he was a member of the Puerto Rican Socialist Party, a Marxist-Leninist entity.
At the same event, illegal immigrants shouted the slogan “¡Sí se puede!”–Spanish for “Yes, it can be done!” or “Yes, you can do it!”
“Yes, We Can!” originates from “¡Sí se puede!,” which is a communist revolutionary slogan.
Other videos from the same event:
- Illegal Immigrants Shout Communist Slogan “Si Se Puede”
- Discussing Treasonous Politicians and Illegal Immigration with the Police
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Illegal Immigrants how to get citizenship and benefits
- Illegal Immigrant Event Ends 20 minutes early because of real questions
- A Strong Warning from Trevor Loudon on Illegal Amnesty
By: Cliff Kincaid
These are videos we produced before Red Bill was elected Mayor of New York City. Click on links to watch videos.
- Trevor Loudon: “A perfect storm is brewing” for New York City. “People will die.”
- Cliff Kincaid: The Media cover-up of Bill de Blasio’s terrorist and Muslim sympathies
- Pamela Geller on Bill de Blasio and the terror threats against New York City.
- De Blasio and the Clinton Terror Pardons by Joseph Connor
Cliff Kincaid and Pamela Geller
Joe Connor’s father was killed by FALN Puerto Rican terrorists: “The Clintons were using our father’s life and death for cheap political gain. They thought releasing Puerto Rican terrorists would help secure the Hispanic vote for Hillary Clinton’s run for New York senator. Bill de Blasio ran Hillary Clinton’s campaign. What did de Blasio know about the clemencies and when did he know it?”