From: The Blaze
From: The Blaze
Obama, George Soros, the United Nations (UN) and the global elites (Democrats, Union leaders and some Republicans) are accelerating their plan to bring America into their Global Governance scheme which will usher in the New World Order (their term, not mine).
Financially, they need to collapse America’s economy to establish a new global structure. Within that structure will be an independent funding source for the UN as well as a system to transfer America’s wealth into the hands of the elites and the governments of other countries.
Sending a massive amount of money overseas will increase America’s debt, further weaken the dollar, cause inflation and stifle any hope of a recovery; the perfect recipe to collapse our economy so that George Soros and the elites can usher in their new global structure, eliminate the dollar as the global currency and transition to a new global currency.
To those who say an American President would never do something like this to our country, read on… the process of taking America’s wealth and “spreading it around” globally is already well underway. Here are some financial facts relating to TARP and just a few of Obama’s 2011 overseas budget expenditures.
TARP: Out of the $750 billion TARP, our federal government spent $350 billion in taxpayer funds to save 35 foreign banks.
A few of Obama’s 2011 budget items… or should we say “gifts” to the globalists, courtesy of American taxpayers, in order to collapse our economy:
- $63 billion – US Global Health Initiative.
- $54.1 billion – USAID to other countries for FY 2011 – President Obama already sent $173.5 billion for international/foreign assistance ($90.6 billion in 2010 – a 60% increase compared to FY2008; $82.9 billion in 2009 – a 47% increase compared to FY2008).
- $30 billion – of the $100 billion per year for UN Climate Change Policy; the UN admitted global warming is about wealth redistribution, not climate change policy.
- $8 billion – US pays to IMF for Greece Bailout.
- $2 billion – to Brazil for OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING!!!!
- $1.9 billion – International Agriculture Programs.
- $1 billion – to Mexico so that they can drill in the Gulf (while Obama caused 23,000 Americans to lose their job because of his ban on US drilling in the Gulf).
- $665.7 million – International Family Planning & Reproductive Health Programs.
- $147.3 million – US pays Brazil each year in cotton subsidies to keep its mouth shut.
- $5.96 million – U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2010 Awards (i.e. mosque restoration overseas). NOTE: Section 205.1(d) of title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations prohibits USAID funds from being used for the rehabilitation of structures to the extent that those structures are used for “inherently religious activities.”
The above list alone represents $510.82 billion… over half a trillion dollars. Keep this in mind when President Obama and Congress tell us they’ll be able to cut $300 billion from Medicare – a program that all of us pay into and have paid into our entire working life – or when the President proposes a tax increase to take more of America’s wealth to “spread it around” to the UN/global elites in order to weaken America and ensure an economic collapse.
Part 2 will explore the UN Global Compact to de-industrialize America.
By: Trevor Loudon
According to Australian based Marxist journal LINKS, on Friday, April 8, one of the largest protests in Egypt since the ouster of Mubarak took place. Unlike earlier protests, Egypt’s armed forces, and in particular Field Marshal Tantawi – the head of the Supreme Military Council, were the “focus of much of the anger displayed.”
The protesters, included some rebel army officers, who spoke out about corruption in the armed forces and called for an end to the rule of the Supreme Military Council, who have been in charge of the country since Mubarak’s resignation.
To counter the demonstration, the army waited until late at night, blocked off all entrances to Tahrir Square, then attacked the crowd with tazers and batons, arresting many, including many of the rebel soldiers. There was extensive use of live ammunition, mostly it was fired above the heads of the crowds, but reports of fatalities have been circulating. So far, the Egyptian ministry of health has confirmed one dead. Reuters has reported two.
Around dawn, after fighting running battles around downtown Cairo through the night, the protesters retook the square, driving the soldiers out, trashing and burning army vehicles, then using them, along with the barbed wire and movable barriers abandoned by the army, to build barricades and cordon off the square. They then began putting up tents to create a permanent occupation of the square.
“This is what democracy looks like.”
This should help boost Egypt’s now nearly non-existent tourist trade.
From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, only The Pagan Temple took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6 PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- Joshuapundit – Cringing Into Dhimmitude
- The Noisy Room – Rumors of Beck’s Demise are Greatly Exaggerated
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Dopey Philly.com Letter Of The Week
- Simply Jews – Judge Goldstone: the man or the role?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Little Poppa
- The Political Commentator – Dr. Ivory, the patient is paralyzed and in critical condition!
- Right Truth – Where Is Israel In The Arab Spring?
- VA Right – Virginia Standards of Learning Mandate Teaching Islamic Beliefs but Not Christian Beliefs or Others
- New Zeal – Benjamin Barber – Gadaffi Shill Works With Obama Founded “Think Tank”
- Bookworm Room – Were Obama and NATO engaged in Machiavellian brilliance?
- The Razor – The New Judenrat – Jewish Collaborators of the 21st Century
- The Glittering Eye – Healthcare Reform, Take 2
- Rhymes With Right – Saudis To Execute Evangelist?
- The Pagan Temple – Former Muslim Terrorizes New York State Senate Hearing With A WMD Called “The Truth”
- Jay Cost – Morning Jay: Make No Mistake: the Economy Is Problematic for Obama’s Re-Election submitted by Joshuapundit
- Townhall.com/Bill O’Reilly – The Beck Factor submitted by The Noisy Room
- Buckhorn Road – The New Untouchables submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Israel News – Quick Palestine Quiz submitted by Simply Jews
- Small Wars Journal – The Pacification Of Zaganiyah submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Yid With Lid – A Science Fiction Story That Predicted The Manner of Western Suicide submitted by The Political Commentator
- Planck’s Constant – Banning Face Covering Will Never Happen In America submitted by Right Truth
- Riehl World View – NRO: Standing Athwart History To Yell Spend And Grow Government submitted by VA Right
- J.R.Nyquist.com – Right Wing Bolshevism Pt. 2 submitted by New Zeal
- Ido in Autismland – Good And Evil And The Human Dilemma submitted by Bookworm Room
- Victor Davis Hanson – The Razor’s Edge submitted by The Razor
- Of Two Minds – Obama Will Lose In 2012 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Blaska’s Blog – Blaska Blogs the smoking gun of the teachers union’s illegal sick-out submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Micheal Totten – Eleven Questions submitted by The Watcher
- Seraphic Secrets – Working With Sidney Lumet: Not a False Note submitted by The Watcher
By: Trevor Loudon
The Marxists of the Socialist International are backing the revolutionary wave sweeping North Africa and the Middle East.
From a statement issued after a Socialist International Presidium meeting in Athens, Greece, 19 March 2011:
The Presidium of the Socialist International is today gathered in Athens, in the foothills of the Acropolis, at a crucial moment for democrats and the Arab world, where citizens have been mobilising for democracy, rights and freedoms. From Greece, the cradle of democracy and the land that gave us this term, we stand alongside those who are driving these historic changes across northern Africa and the Middle East.
As a global movement which has democracy at its core, we are greatly encouraged by these developments. At this crucial moment, we have addressed alongside leaders from the region ways to deepen our support for them and the people from all walks of life who are uniting behind this common cause.
We express our unambiguous solidarity to those engaged in the struggle for democracy, not just at this moment in northern Africa and the Middle East, but also to those who defend democracy at every moment, in other parts of the world. Our International has a significant history of contributions to previous democratic struggles; in southern Europe in the 70s, South America and the Caribbean in the 80s, and again in Central and Eastern Europe and Asia in the 90s, social democratic, labour and socialist parties of the Socialist International were actively engaged in the process of democratisation. It is vital that we use these experiences, supporting today’s democrats and recognising this moment which holds a similar significance for the Arab world.
The success of the transition to democracy in Egypt and Tunisia is vitally important for the entire region and in particular for those who have encountered violence and repression in response to their demands. In Libya we see that the voice of the people was not heard by the regime, and a very dangerous situation is unfolding. We condemn all attacks on innocent civilians and support the implementation of necessary measures that can save human lives and promote a democratic outcome of the crisis. Extremely concerned with the violence against civilians in Yemen we express our full solidarity with the Yemeni Socialist Party. A clear, timely and effective transition to full democracy in Egypt, a key country in the region, would be crucial to the advancement of democracy across the wider region. In Tunisia we are equally committed to accompanying this process, supporting all democratic actors there, among them the FDTL. In Morocco, we welcome positive developments, with an important constitutional reform under way backed by our member party the USFP. In this context we also reiterate our support for the absolute right of the Palestinian people to freedom, democracy and statehood.
The journey towards democracy in these countries is part of the continuation of an ongoing process of world democratisation, which has seen the number of countries under a democratic system rise steadily during the last twenty years. Our organisation is contributing to a democratic future in many countries around the world which have only recently made their own transitions and where the SI has parties in government. The challenge in many places is to develop democracy, to enshrine its principles in the institutions of the state and to ensure that it evolves and matures.
The Presidium of the Socialist International, meeting in Athens on 19 March 2011, underlines the importance of the democratic cause to the identity of social democracy, and on this basis, our organisation stands ready to work with all democratic forces emerging today across the Arab world, which equally share our commitment to good governance, social justice, sustainability and peace.
What does “democracy” mean to the Socialist International?
The fact that the S.I. is now thoroughly infiltrated by “former” communist parties from Asia, Africa and Latin America and works closely with the Chinese communist government, may give you a clue.