By: Lloyd Marcus
Gov Palin, 50 is beautiful. Happy Birthday!
Your friends and supporters produced a great birthday tribute to you.
Still, I wanted to personally celebrate your birthday and thank you in my own way.
On the road working with Conservative Campaign Committee, I penned and Mary used her phone to video me singing the following tribute to you; a parody to the tune of “How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria”(from The Sound of Music). My lyrics are from the Democrats’ point of view. The song sheds a little light on why we love you.
How Do We Solve A Problem Like Sarah (from the Democrats’ point of view)
How do we solve a problem like Sarah?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do we get rid of pesky Sarah?
Her feisty-ness and confidence makes us frown!
Many a thing we’d really like to tell her
Despite our attacks she still stands
Please tell us what to say
To make her go away
How do we enforce a Palin ban?
Oh, how do we solve a problem like Sarah?
How do you hold a born leader in your hand?
View me singing it LIVE from my hotel room: https://vimeo.com/86469080
Happy Birthday Sarah! It would be WONDERFUL if you would consider running for the Senate. No pressure! I’m just sayin’.
Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
Chairman: Conservative Campaign Committee
Much has been written about the tyrannical impulses and democratic deficit of the European Union. There is now the possibility that it may now be on the verge of suppressing the most basic freedom of all – freedom of expression.
In response, a petition has been put forward to members of the European Parliament opposing the plans. The petition and more information can be found HERE.
While the plans, put forward by an NGO, might have been put together with good intentions in order to alleviate real problems, it is the opinion of ICLA that the proposed measures will do more harm than good. Freedom of expression is the bedrock on which all other freedoms are built. To attack freedom of expression puts freedom itself in great jeopardy. Without freedom of expression there is no way for difficult social and political issues to be talked about openly and resolved. Freedom of expression is what makes a tolerant and diverse society possible.
Any proposals that include provisions for ‘re-education’ should set alarm bells ringing for anyone who values our previously free and open society. What will the next proposal be – the gulags for thought crime!
The following is from the petition webpage:
These plans conflict with many fundamental rights, such as freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of science, freedom of art and freedom of speech, which are guaranteed in the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
We, the citizens of Europe, do not want a totalitarian structure of states, where opinions are dictated and where we have to fear that our neighbors will report us to the government for making critical statements!
We do not want a Europe where teenagers have to endure re-education measures after making a joke about feminism!
We do not want a Europe where the media are supervised and censored!
We do not want a Europe where people are convicted and punished for critical statements or satire!
The signatories of this petition call on the members of the European Parliament and on the members of the national governments and parliaments belonging to the EU:
1) Stop the “European Framework National Statute for the Promotion of Tolerance”, provided that you can vote on it!
2) Prevent national or EU authorities, from monitoring and re-educating EU citizens!
3) Protect freedom of speech, it is the basis of democracy and the rule of law!
By: Arlen Williams
How infuriated would we like to be?
There are so many words that may be brought, to describe the unprecedented decadence of Barack and Michelle Obama and the Obamunists, in the face of the suffering and ongoing, intentional devastation amidst the Sovereign People of our own America, plus Egypt’s, Libya’s, Syria’s, Iraq’s, Afghanistan’s, Iran’s, Israel’s, etc….
I will simply present Michelle Obama’s tweet below, and the article from which I found it. I don’t quite know why I hadn’t seen it circulating until this afternoon.
From “the First Lady of the United States of America”:
Bone appétit! pic.twitter.com/vuXRoKEnGY
— FLOTUS (@FLOTUS) February 11, 2014
From Daily Caller:
Mrs. Obama’s image again (click to enlarge, to bask in it as much as we may):
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council in Action…
Greg over at Rhymes With Right was instrumental in getting a resolution passed by his local county Republican Executive Committee coming out against ‘pay for play’ local endorsements.
Joshuapundit’s latest piece, Going Democrat-Lite will make GOP a permanent minority, is up at the Washington Examiner… and a shout out and thanks from me to all of you whom linked to it or tweeted it.
Noted author and Council Alumni Trever Loudon continues to burn up the ground with his book tour for his latest opus, “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress.” He’ll be appearing on the Glenn Beck Program on ‘The Blaze’ TV next month with taping scheduled for March 27th. And that’s not all:
Peoria IL TEA Party
Gateway Building, 200 NE Water St., Peoria, IL 61614
Thursday, February 13th — 6:30 pm
[RADIO] Roger Moore Interviews Trevor Loudon
WOAM 1360AM Talk Radio
Friday, February 14th — 7:00 am
Peoria IL TEA Party Morning Event
Sterling Restaurant, 4513 N. Sterling Ave., Peoria IL 61615
Friday, February 14th— 8:00 am
The DuPage IL TEA Party
Carriage Greens Country Club, 8700 Carriage Greens Dr., Darien IL 60561
Saturday, February 15th — 2:00 pm
[RADIO] Van The Radio Man
Monday, February 17th — 2:00 pm
AZ Red Mountain Patriots
Faith Christian School, 7464 E. Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85207
Monday, February 17th — 7:00 pm
The TEA Party Patriots of Arizona
Northgate Church, 34835 N. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85086
Tuesday, February 18th — 6:30 pm
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- Liberty’s Spirit – When told they can’t use the word “bitch,” watch some male heads explode
- Simply Jews – John Kerry’s “stand with Ukraine’s people” and the staggering ineptness of State Department
- The Noisy Room – Idaho Opens the Door to Martial Law and Gun Confiscation – the Nullification of the Posse Comitatus Act
- Joshuapundit – The UN Reveals Its Cowardice And Hypocrisy By Attacking The Catholic Church
- Ask Marion – Beatles, Olympics, Leno, History, Perspective…
- The Razor – A Republican Reflects On a Kennedy
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Code Name: Johnny Walker
- Bookworm Room – Conservatives should take a page out of the Islamists’ book and disavow bad actors marching under their banner
- The Right Planet – David Carroll: Angry Blacks Confront DNC/MSNBC Slave Al Sharpton
- Rhymes With Right – Note To Michael Sam — I Don’t Care
- The Colossus of Rhodey – A Kickstarter idea which is not only unoriginal, but based on pure media bias
- The Independent Sentinel – Common Core Is Rewriting History Like a Tin Pot Dictatorship
- The Glittering Eye – It’s Not Our Salami
- VA Right! – Battered Obama Supporter Syndrome – B.O.S.S.
- Nice Deb – ACLJ Head Says Newly Discovered IRS Emails Are A “Smoking Gun” – Calls For Special Prosecutor
- The Mellow Jihadi – Flooding & the nine P’s
- Maggie’s Notebook – Diane Blair’s Hillary Papers: Hillary Furious Bill Ruined Presidency, Couldn’t Organize or Punish
- The Pirate’s Cove – Hooray! Warmists Find Excuse #8 For Pause
- Daphne Anson – Why Jordan’s Not Jumping for Joy: David Singer explains…
- Right Truth – Republican Punk – Book Review
- Oliver Bullough/New Republic – Sochi is Haunted by the Ghosts of a Forgotten Genocide submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- The Sad Red Earth – Academic Boycotts and Re-Colonization by Theory submitted by Simply Jews
- Diana West – A Nation of Laws, Not Men, Must Impeach Obama submitted by The Noisy Room
- Mark Steyn – America Takes Early Retirement submitted by Joshuapundit
- KingJester – Welcome to the Sochi Olympics… My Name is “Peggy” submitted by Ask Marion
- Michael Totten – The Truth About Che Guevara submitted by The Razor
- Small Wars Journal – General Patton as a Counterinsurgent submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Elder Of Ziyon – EoZ posters for “Apartheid Week” submitted by Bookworm Room
- Frontpage Mag – Union Gangsters: John Sweeney submitted by The Right Planet
- George Scott Reports – Veteran Texas House Lawmaker Eviscerates Pay To Play Slates As Destructive To GOP Future; Uses Schofield’s Race In District 132 As Example submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Minding The Campus – An update on the mess at Bowdoin submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- The Daily Caller – EPA ‘clean coal’ rule would increase power prices by 70 or 80 percent submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Robert Haddick/War On the Rocks – America Has No Answer to China’s Salami-slicing submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Federalist – “Alex” Tokeville Has Some Choice Words For President Obama submitted by VA Right!
- Sipsey Street Irregulars – An Open Letter to Michael Lawlor, the CT Governor’s Hatchet Man on Firearms Confiscation. “How’s your KGB file hangin’, Mike?” submitted by Nice Deb
- Marc Thiessen/WAPO – Obamacare’s $70 billion pay cut submitted by The Watcher
- Victor Davis Hanson – An Immigration Morality Tale submitted by The Watcher
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
Ohio National Guard 52nd Civil Support Team
Okay… before I get into the tyranny part of all this, can I just ask what the hell is up with this logo/badge or whatever it is? I get the three top symbols, but the horned goat head is just downright creepy and suggestive of Baphomet, which is just plain evil. If the National Guard there wanted to look edgy, why not a wolf, bear or something else fierce in nature? Did you have to go to hell to get your graphics done? Just sayin’. Maybe demonic visages are chic now and fitting.
I wrote an article last week that went viral, but was disparaged roundly in certain quarters: Idaho Opens the Door to Martial Law and Gun Confiscation – the Nullification of the Posse Comitatus Act. In the article, I point out the blatant militarization of our police and the use of the National Guard as a “privatized” military for the government. That was last week… Things just keep getting more and more alarming in the new and improved ‘reformed’ America.
The Ohio National Guard’s Civil Support Team practices in a May 2013 drill at Put-in-Bay
Remember this prophetic declaration by Obama?
“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” ~ Barack Obama
Well, he meant every word. In January of this year, the Ohio National Guard’s Civil Support Team conducted a drill that involved right-wing extremists committing acts of bioterrorism. The training depicted “anti-government” rightwing nut jobs as domestic terrorists. The National Guard is now actively training against American patriots who believe in the Second Amendment and the Constitution. This is going on all over the country and I have written on it multiple times.
This is the context on which the drill was based:
The make-believe scenario is timely. Two school employees who are disgruntled over the government’s interpretation of the Second Amendment, plot to use chemical, biological and radiological agents against members of the local community.
The ONG 52nd Civil Support Team training scenario involved a plot from local school district employees to use biological weapons in order to advance their beliefs about “protecting Gun Rights and Second Amendment rights.”
Portsmouth Chief of Police Bill Raisin told NBC 3 WSAZ-TV in Huntington, West Virginia that the drill accurately represented “the reality of the world we live in,” adding that such training “helps us all be prepared.”…
In the disaster-preparedness scenario, two Portsmouth Junior High School employees poisoned school lunches with mustard gas, acting on orders from white-nationalist leader William Pierce.
The ONG team discovered biological weapons being produced in the school, requiring activation of containment and decontamination procedures.
Participants in the disaster drill located documents expressing the school employees’ “anti-government” sentiments, as well as a note identifying Pierce as the fictional right-wing terrorists’ leader.
I’d laugh if this wasn’t so serious. Really? The production of bioweapons in a school? And exactly, how do you poison food with mustard gas? And because everything now has to do with race and we all know rednecks in flyover country are crazed, rabid, evil SOBs… we’ll just throw in the KKK for good measure. So, they made school employees into bioterrorists and racists with evil black guns. How very fascist of them. And why is this ‘timely?’ Has there been some rash of bioterrorism across America I was unaware of?
It’s hard for anyone not to see this for what it is now. The police forces are being militarized and the National Guard is being used as an extension of that police force and they have American patriots in the crosshairs. DHS and other agencies are buying up more and more ammo. The latest was the Post Office and now DHS is snapping up sniper ammo. Either they are trying to buy up so much ammo that it acts as backdoor gun control, or the government is prepping for something very, very nasty. Our Founding Fathers are screaming at us from the grave.
And don’t forget that while the Ohio National Guard practices taking ordinary Americans out, that a National Guardsman was caught there in January with 48 bombs in his car. There are dangerous people everywhere and in every walk of life, but the irony of this guy being caught during the time they were running this drill is not lost on me.
What bothers me most of all, is the police who we have trusted our whole lives are sanctioning and justifying these drills:
Portsmouth Chief of Police Bill Raisin told NBC 3 WSAZ-TV in Huntington, West Virginia that the drill accurately represented “the reality of the world we live in,” adding that such training “helps us all be prepared.”
I’d just like to ask Chief Raisin exactly how this represents reality? You are not addressing the true terrorist threat. Nope – you are going after those who criticize the government (and rightfully so) and those who want to keep their Constitutional rights and not submit to a dictator’s tyranny. This might help you be prepared, but it definitely helps us see whose side you are on and what we can expect. When cornered on explaining this drill, public officials scattered. They couldn’t get away fast enough. You all should be ashamed for betraying your countrymen. Instead of calling Second Amendment advocates terrorists, you should look to the enemies within and to Islamic terrorists. Terrorism at this point is much more likely to come from the Left or our government.
This is the second time the Ohio National Guard has done this. They participated in a similar drill involving Left-wing terrorists with Athens County first responders last year. Then they walked it back and public officials apologized for that training the next day in response to complaints from local environmentalist groups. But there have been no apologies to Constitutionalists, to gun owners, to the American people… and I wouldn’t hold your breath. The propaganda continues apace to paint conservatives as extremists and terrorists, eventually justifying their rounding up, imprisonment, reeducation and execution. It’s only a matter of time at this rate. All of America sees it coming, like deer in the headlights.
As the National Guard targets Constitutionalists as the enemy, why aren’t we actively exposing and going after the enemies within on both sides of the aisle? Some of us are as we gear up for the November elections. Trevor Loudon and I are getting ready to release a series of summaries on different Progressives running for office and their actions will be highlighted. They can be used in blog posts, passed out as fliers, mailed and splattered across the country. Time to clean House and Senate – time for true conservative Constitutionalists to ascend.
Update: I am told it is a dragon on the badge. I still think it is creepy and evil.