In a new James O’Keefe video doctors, staffers, and a top official are captured on hidden camera speaking about the problems that continue to plague the Department of Veterans Affairs. VA doctor tells undercover Project Veritas journalist: “We’re way below water in terms of the ability to supply, to meet the requests that’s demanded.” According to VA Undersecretary/ Brigadier General: “Once you’ve entered the appeals process all bets are off, the only solution to that is changing the law or more people.”
Here’s our latest undercover video showing that after more than a year of significant public outcry over incredibly long wait times, which in numerous cases resulted in the deaths of veterans, the VA is still failing to meet the basic needs of our veterans. Project Veritas investigative journalists captured on hidden camera a host of VA doctors, staffers, and one top official speaking about the many problems that persist at the VA despite official claims to the contrary.
This is the second video we have release dealing with serious issues at the VA: “Hidden Camera: Senior Veterans Administration Official and Staff say VA Turning Veterans into Drug Addicts” may be viewed here.
Among the outspoken in this video was Dr. Kristoffel Dumon, a general surgeon for the VA in Philadelphia, who told a Project Veritas undercover journalist that the VA has a “culture of unaccountability at every level.” VA Undersecretary and Brigadier General Allison Hickey was captured on hidden camera saying that once veterans enter “the appeals process all bets are off, the only solution to that is changing the law or more people.”
A Project Veritas journalist also spoke with Scott Westguard, a VA contractor, who said on hidden camera that “it’s messed up, it’s dysfunctional, it’s incapable of getting the job done because people are there simply picking up the paycheck. There’s no accountability.”
Project Veritas also caught up with Dr. Raul Zambrano, a VA Medical Officer in the VISN & Network Office, who stated that: “we’re way below water in terms of the ability to supply, to meet the requests that’s demanded.”
It has been over a year since the truth about the VA’s abysmal and unacceptable practices were thrust to the forefront of American politics, and yet there has been no discernible change in this bureaucratic nightmare. Our nation’s veterans deserve so much more and this continued mistreatment of our nation’s heroes is a troubling trend that shows no signs of any, let alone imminent, improvement.
Our first VA video has already been used to brief Congressmen about overprescribing dangerous medications to veterans at a recent hearing on Capitol Hill. It’s crucial for us to continue to shed the light on the VA, so please consider making a donation immediately below to help us continue to expose the way our veterans are still being treated.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an email address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – The End Of Constitutional Government
- Don Surber – Mr. 401K
- Joshuapundit – Tyranny In Black Robes – The Scotus Approves Gay Marriage
- The Right Planet – Why Democrats Are Still the Party of Slavery
- The Independent Sentinel – Dear Leader has a plan to flood the country with re-categorized foreigners
- Ask Marion – Happy 4th of July 2015 – Center Piece of America’s Patriotic Season
- Bookworm Room – Thoughts about the Supreme Court’s Same-Sex Marriage Decision
- VA Right! – Reconsidering Trump 2016 AND Convention of States
- The Razor – Some Ironies of GunPhobia
- The Glittering Eye – The Tragedy of Robert E. Lee
- Rhymes With Right – The ObamaCare Ruling As Legal Gnosticism
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Caliphanniversary
- Puma By Design – 12 Must-Read Quotes From Scalia’s Blistering Same-Sex Marriage Dissent
- Nice Deb – ISIS Mutants Become More Sadistic as They Lose Ground In Syria
- The Pirate’s Cove – Durham Pastor Encourages More Divisiveness And Spiritual Separation In Flying Black Liberation Flag
- Sharyl Attkisson – IRS erases 24,000 Lois Lerner emails after they were subpoenaed
- Simply Jews – Recep Tayyip Erdogan to send 18,000 troops to Syria – To fight the Kurds
- Ted Cruz/NRO – Constitutional Remedies to a Lawless Supreme Court submitted by The Noisy Room
- Ace of Spades HQ – We’re Living In the United States Of Calvinball. It’s Time The Right Got In The Game. submitted by Don Surber
- Seraphic Secret – The Coming Religious Purges submitted by Joshuapundit
- Carl Reed/Contagious Transformation – Another Lie Exposed: The Myth Of the Southern Strategy submitted by The Right Planet
- Sultan Knish – No Truce With the Left submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Rush Limbaugh – David Stockman Shock Blog: The Real Unemployment Rate Is 42.9% submitted by Ask Marion
- Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Let’s Drop the Charade: the Supreme Court is a Political Branch, Not a Judicial One submitted by Bookworm Room
- Patriot Update – Obama Removes TPP’s Anti-Slavery Clause, Then Attacks Confederate Flag As “Symbol Of Slavery” submitted by VA Right!
- L. Williams, Interpreter – Rumors of a Turkish Invasion of Northern Syria submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Rand Paul – Government Should Get Out of the Marriage Business Altogether submitted by The Razor
- Patrick Bahzad/Sic Semper Tyrannis – Terror Attack In France: What happened … and who’s responsible? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Hot Air – Kurtz: ‘Golly, the media have turned into an intolerant mob lately’ submitted by Rhymes With Right
- George Weigel – Lessons for Today, after Obergefell, from Catholics Who Were Persecuted under Elizabeth I submitted by Nice Deb
- Washington Examiner – Yes, Clinton lied about her emails submitted by The Watcher
- Kevin D. Williamson – We Have Officially Reached Peak Leftism submitted by The Watcher
- Rod Dreher – Orthodox Christians Must Now Learn To Live as Exiles in Our Own Country submitted by The Watcher
By: Cliff Kincaid
Accuracy in Media
“Homo is Healthy” was one of the signs on the official gay pride website for the big march celebrating the Supreme Court’s ruling on same-sex marriage on Sunday, June 28, in New York City. It was brought to you, in part, by Walmart, a high-level Platinum sponsor that happens to be America’s largest private sector employer. The giant retailer was among a “Who’s Who” of corporate America that also included sponsors Coke, Netflix, Hilton, PBS, Macy’s and Comcast Universal (NBC).
Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth covered the event, publishing photos of nearly naked men and a “leather” contingent on a truck, among other scenes of debauchery. He said hundreds of children could be seen either marching in or watching the parade. “This is the evidence of why gay marriage and gay parenting are wrong,” LaBarbera told Accuracy in Media.
One photo showed a big rainbow flag being unfurled as the Walmart logo could be seen in the background.
LaBarbera said the scenes of nudity and vulgarity that he photographed at the pride march in New York City provided evidence of how the homosexual lifestyle is something America should not celebrate or make into protected status under law.
For its part, Comcast celebrated June as gay pride month with short films targeting “LGBTQ youth” and “LGBTQ teens.”
Comcast boasted, “In 2013, 2014, and 2015, the company earned a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index and was named a Best Place to Work for the LGBT community.”
Nowhere is homosexual influence more pronounced than Hollywood. However, a new film on homosexual influence in Hollywood, “An Open Secret,” is having a hard time getting distributed, with those involved with the film saying that financial interests in Hollywood have been trying to suppress it. This film, however, does not celebrate “gay pride.” Rather, it exposes victims of sexual abuse in the entertainment industry. The homosexual pedophiles exposed in the film include Marc Collins-Rector, a major figure in the entertainment business who is a convicted child abuser and now a registered sex offender. The film is directed by Amy Berg, who also directed the 2006 American documentary film about a pedophile Catholic priest, Oliver O’Grady, called “Deliver Us From Evil.”
The decision by Walmart to embrace the homosexual rights movement is a case study of how the powerful interests who run the movement have worked their will on corporate America.
Quartz, a digital native news outlet, noted that “When Sam Walton started the company [Walmart] in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas, he imbued the chain with a certain small-town conservatism. For instance, it long drew ire for its reluctance to sell music with explicit lyrics.”
Although Walmart still portrays itself as family-friendly, LaBarbera points out that the company is now publicly pro-homosexual and has been giving major grants to homosexual/transgender events and organizations, including $25,000 – $50,000 in 2014 to the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund, a group that helps elect “out” homosexuals to political office. (Most of them are Democrats.)
The group’s 2011 annual report reveals that openly gay Obama ally, Terry Bean, co-founder of the major homosexual lobby, the Human Rights Campaign, has been a major supporter of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund as well. Bean took a leave of absence from the Human Rights Campaign after he was arrested on sexual abuse charges involving sex with a minor.
Corporate supporters of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund in 2011 included Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Bank of America, Southwest Airlines, AT&T, Shell Oil Company, Microsoft, Wells Fargo and the Nuclear Energy Institute.
Wells Fargo achieved notoriety this year by becoming the nation’s first bank to run a national ad including a homosexual couple.
Labor union sponsors of the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund included the Service Employees International Union, the National Education Association, and the AFL-CIO.
Meanwhile, open homosexuals in the media, such as Edward Snowden mouthpiece Glenn Greenwald, have opened fire on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia for exposing the Court’s gay marriage ruling as a “judicial Putsch” that stole the democratic system away from the American people.
Writing on the website of First Look Media, financed by billionaire French-born Iranian-American Pierre Omidyar, Greenwald hailed the ruling and noted that “Harry Hay created the Mattachine Society,” the first homosexual rights organization in the U.S. However, Greenwald failed to point out Hay’s membership in the Communist Party and support for the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Greenwald is one of several media figures on Out Magazine’s list of “most influential LGBT people in American culture.” Others include Anderson Cooper of CNN, Shepard Smith of Fox News, Robin Roberts of ABC, Don Lemon of CNN, Harvey Levin of TMZ, Rachel Maddow and Thomas Roberts of MSNBC, and Kara Swisher of CNBC.
On the conservative side, support for homosexual marriage seems to be growing—or at least coming out of the closet. Mary Katharine Ham, a Fox News commentator and editor-at-large of HotAir.com, has declared herself in favor of same-sex marriage. She has written a book with homosexual political commentator Guy Benson, a Fox News contributor who serves as political editor of the TownHall.com website.
HotAir and TownHall are owned by Salem Media Group, a Christian firm. Salem has refused to respond to questions about its employees becoming advocates for or activists in the homosexual movement.