I’ve long known that Daniel Greenfield – who formerly posted as “Sultan Knish” – is an incisive, politically-incorrect, “tell-it-as-it-is” writer. In his latest piece – “Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are: Traitors” – he does not disappoint.
Credit: FrontPage Magazine
Greenfield is not one to dance around reality, excusing Obama as someone who just doesn’t get it, or who is too idealistic, or… He presents facts straight on, and draws his conclusions (emphasis added):
“The last time a feeble leader of a fading nation came bearing ‘Peace in our time,’ a pugnacious controversial right-winger retorted, ‘You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.’ That right-winger went on to lead the United Kingdom against Hitler.
“The latest worthless agreement with a murderous dictatorship is being brandished by John Kerry, a man who instinctively seeks out dishonor the way a pig roots for truffles…
“John Kerry betrayed his uniform and his nation so many times that it became his career. He illegally met with the representatives of the North Vietnamese enemy in Paris and then next year headed to Washington, D.C. where he blasted the American soldiers being murdered by his new friends as rapists and murderers ‘reminiscent of Genghis Khan’…
“Kerry revolted even liberals with his gushing over Syria’s Assad. Now he’s playing the useful idiot for Assad’s bosses in Tehran.
“For almost fifty years, John Kerry has been selling out American interests to the enemy. Iran is his biggest success. The dirty Iran nuke deal is the culmination of his life’s many treasons.
“It turns America from an opponent of Iran’s expansionism, terrorism and nuclear weapons program into a key supporter. The international coalition built to stop Iran’s nukes will instead protect its program.
“And none of this would have happened without Obama.
“Obama began his rise by pandering to radical leftists on removing Saddam. He urged them to take on Egypt instead, and that’s what he did once in office, orchestrating the takeover of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and across the region. The Muslim Brotherhood was overthrown by popular uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, but Obama had preserved the Iranian regime when it was faced with the Green Revolution. Now Iran is his last best Islamist hope for stopping America in the Middle East.
“Obama and Kerry had both voted against designating Iran’s IRGC terrorist ringleaders who were organizing the murder of American soldiers as a terrorist organization while in the Senate…
“Throughout the [negotiating] process they chanted, ‘No deal is better than a bad deal.’ But their deal isn’t just bad. It’s treason.
“Obama isn’t Chamberlain. He doesn’t mean well. Kerry isn’t making honest mistakes. They negotiated ineptly with Iran because they are throwing the game. They meant for America to lose all along.
“When Obama negotiates with Republicans, he extracts maximum concessions for the barest minimum. Kerry did the same thing with Israel during the failed attempt at restarting peace negotiations with the PLO. That’s how they treat those they consider their enemies. This is how they treat their friends.
“A bad deal wasn’t just better than no deal, it was better than a good deal.
“Obama did not go into this to stop Iran from going nuclear. He did it to turn Iran into the axis of the Middle East.
“Obama made this deal to cripple American power in the Middle East.
“Iran get[s] to keep its nuclear facilities, its reactors, including the hidden underground fortified Fordow facility which Obama had repeatedly stated was, ‘inconsistent with a peaceful program.’
“The deal gives Iran a ‘peaceful’ nuclear program with an equally peaceful ballistic missile program. It puts into place a complicated inspection regime that can be blocked by Iran and its backers. It turns Iran into the new North Korea and the new Saddam Hussein, lavishing money on it while running future administrations through a cat and mouse game of proving violations by the terrorist regime.
“And Obama made sure the Iran deal was written to make the proof as hard to obtain as possible.
“That hasn’t stopped Obama from lying and claiming that ‘Inspectors will have 24/7 access to Iran’s nuclear facilities.’ Meanwhile France’s Foreign Minister, somewhat more accurately put it, ‘The IAEA will be able to gain access to Iran’s military sites, if necessary, under certain conditions’…
“One of the first items on Iran’s shopping list will be Russia’s S300 missile system to keep Israel or a future American administration from taking out Iran’s nuclear program. But Iran is also pursuing ICBMs that can strike at Europe and America. Obama’s decision to phase out the ballistic missile sanctions on Iran will make it easier for Iran to build weapons that can destroy major American cities.
“And Iran’s new cash will empower it to fund terrorism in Israel, America and around the world.
“Obama claims to ‘have stopped the spread of nuclear weapons’ by allowing Iran to keep enhancing its nuclear program and rewarding it with ballistic missiles for its ‘peaceful’ intentions. He claims to have negotiated ‘from a position of strength and principle’ when in fact he surrendered to the Iranians on position after position. Tehran negotiated from strength and principle. Obama sold out America…
“Obama and Kerry have not made this deal as representatives of the United States, but as representatives of a toxic ideology that views America as the cause of all that is wrong in the world. This is not an agreement that strengthens us and keeps us safe, but an agreement that weakens us and endangers us negotiated by men who believe that a strong Iran is better than a strong America…
“Their ideology is not America. It is not American. It is the same poisonous left-wing hatred which led Kerry to the Viet Cong, to the Sandinistas and to Assad. It is the same resentment of America that Obama carried to Cairo, Havana and Tehran. We have met the enemy and he is in the White House.”
I’m not going to pursue a great deal of analysis now on how the Israeli government will make the case against this deal, or how Congress is likely to vote. It’s too soon for that. But this must be shared, immediately:
“Aside from removing UN conventional arms embargo on Iran after five years, the nuclear deal signed Tuesday by the P5+1 powers and Iran grants several other questionable concessions to the leading state sponsor of terror, unrelated to its controversial nuclear program.
“The most glaring of these concessions is seen by some as the inclusion of the name Qassem Soleimani on a list of companies and individuals who will have sanctions against them removed as expressly detailed in the deal, reports Yedioth Aharonoth.
“Someimani is the Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander who leads the elite Qods Force, which conducts foreign operations outside of Iran’s borders and directs the Islamic regime’s terrorist activities throughout the world.
“While no clear reason was given as to why Soleimani – who is on the official American terrorist list, and whose Qods Forces have murdered American soldiers in Iraq – had individual sanctions against him removed, the move apparently comes due to the shared fight against Islamic State (ISIS) that Soleimani has been leading in Iraq in parallel to American efforts.
“Indicating the willingness to bend on principles in order to secure an Iranian alliance against [ISIS], US President Barack Obama was revealed to have sent secret letters last October to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenmei asking for cooperation against ISIS, in addition to asking for help in sealing the nuclear deal.
“Thanks to the removal of sanctions, the arch-terrorist Soleimani will now be able to travel freely throughout the world, advancing Iran’s terror interests.”
If there is a glimmer of positive news here, it is that Prime Minister Netanyahu and head of the opposition Yitzhak Herzog have agreed that on the Iran issue it is important to show a united front:
Credit: Nati Shohat/Flash90
Here we have incisive cartoon commentary from Ya’akov Kirschen, creator of Dry Bones:
I want to remind my readers in America how much depends on you. You must stand up and be counted in the course of the next 60 days, with regard to your opposition to the Iran deal. The situation is deadly serious and passivity is not an acceptable option.
For those in the NY area:
Watch for rallies in other parts of the country, as well.
EMET – The Endowment for Middle East Truth – which does lobbying in Congress, is urging contacts with Senators and Congresspersons. You are being asked by EMET to fill out a form that will allow them to arrange crucial meetings in the Capitol.
The Pope Offers the Masses the Opium of Marxism.
Do US Catholics love America enough to actively reject Pope Francis’ Liberation Theology before his historic visit to America this fall?
The speech by Francis to a joint session of Congress could be akin to listening to Reverend Jeremiah Wright preaching social justice and condemning “G-d Damn America.”
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Terresa Monroe-Hamilton at The Noisy Room scored big as she had her article picked up this week at Gateway Pundit as well as on Bad Blue… along with three other stories that she wrote for Right Wing News. Talk about a blogging superstar!!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- The Noisy Room – Pope Offers the Masses the Opium of Marxism
- Don Surber – James Burke won back the public’s trust.
- Joshuapundit – Breaking – The Sordid Details Of Munich II Leak Out
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Pax Irania?
- The Right Planet – MTV Shames White People for ‘What They’ve Done in America’
- The Razor – American Magical Thinking – Flag Edition
- The Glittering Eye – Director of OPM Resigns
- The Independent Sentinel – Suburban Governments Were Just Nationalized by the Federal Government
- Ask Marion – Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
- Nice Deb – Dumbest Article You Will Read Today
- VA Right! – Martha Boneta Documentary on Virginia Farmer’s Triumph Over Corruption, Cronyism Wins Anthem Film Festival Awards
- Bookworm Room – The Humpty Dumpty remedy for the Church’s gay marriage problem
- Puma By Design – Donald Trump Press Conference LA; victim’s families; Jamiel Shaw – FULL-UNEDITED
- Rhymes With Right – Statue Of Obama’s White Supremacist Hero Vandalized In South Carolina
- The Political Commentator – My Big Fat Greek Analogy
- The People’s Cube – Black-owned bakery sued by gay Confederate reenactors
- Doug Ross – Living In An Age Of Evil
- Mark Steyn – The Stupidity of Sophisticates submitted by The Noisy Room
- Duane Lester.Com – Missouri Democrats Rename Annual Dinner After Former KKK Member submitted by Don Surber
- David Harsanyi/The Federalist – Obama’s Nuke Deal Makes Israel The Enemy And Iran Our Ally submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Hill – ISIS has threatening words for Christian Jerusalem submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Life News – Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood’s Top Doctor Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies submitted by The Right Planet
- Peter Lipson/Forbes – Are We Really Ready For Quality-Based Doctor Payments? submitted by The Razor
- Acculturated – Where Have All the Manly Journalists Gone? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Daniel Greenfied/FrontPageMag – Time To Call Obama And Kerry What They Are: Traitors submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Jeff Jacoby/Boston Globe – When judges corrode the law submitted by Ask Marion
- All Emerging Markets – A Visual Guide To Venezuela’s Failed Economy submitted by Nice Deb
- Michael Totten – The Iran Delusion: A Primer for the Perplexed submitted by The Watcher
- Noah Rothman/Commentary – The Democrats’ Worst Fear submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Theissen/WAPO – Obama’s silence on Kathryn Steinle killing is deafening submitted by The Watcher
- Sheriff’s office in Georgia responds to 911 call about confederate flags in the BEST way!
- Ted Cruz takes STRONG stand for life with this major announcement [Video]
- When A Man Asked “When Will Jesus Return?” Graham’s Response Gave Me Chills
- Murder Rates Are Plummeting As Concealed Carry Handgun Permits Soar
- DHS Chief Mispronounces Kate Steinle’s Name, Doesn’t Seem To Know Who She Is [VIDEO]
- NAACP demands Confederate symbols, including Stone Mountain carving, be removed
- Macy’s Takes Devastating HIT After Dumping Trump
- DEATH! For Mother & Uncle of a 9-year-old boy who died after he was ‘handcuffed and beaten for eating a piece of birthday cake without permission’
- Republican Party Makes Move to BAN Trump from GOP Debates
By: Col. Tom Snodgrass (Ret.)
Right Side News
Grant Demanded “Unconditional Surrender” Of The Enemy, While Obama Capitulated In An “Unconditional Surrender” To The Enemy
Obama’s Red Lines
Over a period of three years the Obama regime drew a series of bright “red lines” that it pretentiously and periodically announced to the U.S. public to reassure the American people that Obama was firmly committed to preventing the Iranian Shia Mullocracy from acquiring nuclear weapons that would vault their Twelver jihadist mission into the forefront of world threats to civilization. The red lines that Obama assured Americans would prevent the Iranian Islamic theocracy included
- Dismantling of Iran’s Nuclear Program
- Denying Iran’s “right” to Enrich Uranium
- Closing the underground, fortified Fordow Enrichment Facility
- Closing the Arak Heavy Water Reactor
- Reveal past work on the “Possible Military Dimensions” of Iran’s Nuclear Program
- Completely preclude Iran’s Breakout Capacity
- Give Sanctions Relief under the deal only after Iran’s Nuclear Program has been dismantled
- Sanctions Enforcement will be re-imposed if violations are detected
- Iran’s Breakout Time will be reduced to zero
- Containment vs. Prevention: Obama completely ruled out Containment, stating that only Prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons was the acceptable outcome
- The Risk of Regional Proliferation will be drastically reduced
- Iran’s Ballistic Missile Program will be curtailed by a subsequent comprehensive agreement
- The Nature of the Iranian Regime would change to be a very successful regional power that would also be abiding by international norms and international rules
Obama’s Unconditional Surrender To Iran
Not one of the 1-12 red lines survived the the negotiations to go into force under the deal that Obama ultimately approved.
Obviously red line #13 will never come to fruition as long as the Iranian Shia Mullocracy remains in power. Aside from the fact that #13 was totally unrealistic, the nature of the Iranian Islamic theocracy exists exclusively to implement the Shia Twelver jihadist mission, which involves dominating the world, not cooperating with it.
Obama’s unconditional surrender has considerably enabled the Iranian Shia Mullocracy to begin constructing their nuclear jihad tools unhampered by those it intends to dominate.
By: Cliff Kincaid
Investigative journalist Jim Simpson discusses the invasion of the USA through illegal and legal immigration, via Mexico and the Middle East. However, Christians are NOT part of this wave of immigrants from the Middle East. Simpson is the author of the new book, The Red-Green Axis: Refugees, Immigration and the Agenda to Erase America, available for only $2.99 as a Kindle edition through Amazon.com He also addresses the problem of Sanctuary Cities. He says Catholic Charities, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, and its grant-making arm, the Catholic Campaign for Human Development, are prominent elements of the open borders/amnesty/sanctuary city movement. This unlimited legal and immigration are going to mean the end of America as we know it.