By: Denise Simon | Founders Code
Consider the following… here is where critical thinking is important and there are some assumptions below which could turn out to be factual… could.
President Trump did have some legally and politically savvy people working for him within his administration and outside of government. It is true he also had some real duds… and post-presidency he has had a lot of visitors come with ideas, objectives, and action plans.
With all that in mind, it cannot be overlooked that the Biden administration employs hundreds of left-over Obama officials and clearly they are helping to drive so much of what is damaging the country today.
Of note is this section: …or transmission of national defense information or classified material; c. Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20.2017, and January 20, 2021.
Something real fascinating is this short Reuters report –> (note the date):
October 6, 20208:55 PM Updated 2 years ago
By Reuters Staff
During the Trump administration and certainly after his presidency, we heard the term DEEP STATE… so did any of those ‘savvy legal and political hounds tell President Trump to declassify more than just what is noted above?
Consider the fear that the Biden White House, political operatives, and the Department of Justice may be harboring with all that President Trump DID declassify… or at least should have that would become as they say ‘nuclear’ if the timing is right leading into the midterms and for sure going into 2024.
So… let’s look back a little shall we? It is important as people have short memories, especially dealing with crime across the country and inflation, so maybe take notes here.
These are not in any particular order:
- All things Benghazi.
- IRS targeting.
- The side deals of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (Iran nuclear deal).
- ATF gun-walking scandal and Eric Holder, among others.
- The unlawful assassination of the U.S. citizen by drone, Abdulrahman al Awlaki in Yemen.
- Boundless informant (the whole NSA metadata/Booz Allen Hamilton scandal).
- The Clinton Foundation.
- Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- The 2013 crisis of the Department of Justice spying on investigative reporters, least of which were the Associated Press, James Rosen of Fox News, and Sharyl Attkisson.
- The Hemisphere Project.
- Hillary Clinton’s email server and alias email names and addresses including those inside the Obama White House.
- The New Black Panthers Party voter intimidation case.
- Operation Choke Point.
- Project Cassandra.
- The real John Brennan Senate spying scandal including the matter of CIA black sites.
- Giving Russia Iranian nuclear fuel.
- Giving Russia Syrian chemical weapons.
- The Taliban 5 and Bowe Bergdahl.
- Uranium One.
- The war on coal.
- The re-opening of the embassy and the new relations with Cuba.
- Operation Fast and Furious.
- The Veterans Affair deaths.
- The major attack on General Michael Flynn and DOJ lawyers.
- Islamic State and the JV Team.
You get the point and for sure there are others you can list. Make a few check marks on those items that are still affecting policy today and why.
What is the National Archives keeping from public access and why is this library so concerned just now about documents? It is likely just a front operation for the real mission… yes?