Toward a 21st-Century Regulatory System (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Sheila Jackson Lee Says Repealing ObamaCare Violates Constitution (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Eric Cantor dares Harry Reid to hold repeal vote (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Bill Clinton: Rahm Emanuel Will Be “Fearlessly Honest” (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
School Salary Database Reveals What Ohio Educators Earned In 2010 (1,800 over $100K) (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
N. Korea offers to send 2,000 female workers to China: sources (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
China Moves Troops Into North Korea (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Chinese fighter jet rewrites power in region, says critic (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
China tries to steal a march (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Report: China largely restores aircraft carrier (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
China got stealth tech from Russia: US lawmaker (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
The Russians Provided China with Stealth Technology Employed in the J-20 Fighter (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
BP Angers America with Russian Deal (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
American Express to cut 550 jobs in consolidation (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Housing starts lowest since late 2009 (“disappointing”) (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Obama: We welcome China’s rise to power (Obama wimps out then sells out) (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Harry Reid calls Chinese leader Hu Jintao a ‘dictator’ (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Chinese president calls for ‘mutual respect’ (Obama to sell US for 40 pcs silver) (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
UAW’s King Announces 2011 Goals: Target Foreign-Owned Auto Plants (Hat Tip: Nancy Jacques)
The Eight States Running Out Of Homebuyers (Hat Tip: Nancy Jacques)
U.S. Supreme Court will decide on Medi-Cal rate cuts (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Pelosi: Without Health Care Reform, Dems Would Have Lost More Seats (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
China Is Net Seller Of Treasurys In November (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
The west needs to stand up to Beijing (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Ally Financial to withdraw Maryland foreclosures signed by Jeffrey Stephan (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Why a New York Judge Is Throwing Out Foreclosure Cases (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Inflation Ahead: Watch Your Wallet, Your Investments (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
NGOs Call on FBI to Investigate Funding of Candidates and Media that Engage in Violent (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
US WHEAT REVIEW: Soars On Firm Global Demand, Poor Weather (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
26 States Join Suit Against Obama Health Law (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Lockheed Gets Big Bucks to Prep Soldiers for Urban War (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Samsung Granted RoboCop Patent (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Hat Tip: Brian B.
From: The Watcher’s Council
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week The Grouch took advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status.
You can, too. Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail me a link at [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Herding of America – Enlightened Despotism
- Joshuapundit – Palestinians Put The Squeeze On Obama
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Speaking of garbage …
- Rhymes With Right – What A Stupid Poll Question!
- Simply Jews – On two kinds of drones
- The Razor – The Final lesson of Tucson
- VA Right – As Obama Reaches the Halfway Mark
- Bookworm Room – Selling atheism — and why it’s a fundamentally nonexistent product at the end of the day
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Tunisian Squeeze!
- Right Truth – Dark Cloud Over Chris Christie?
- The Glittering Eye – What Is To Be Done? (Federal)
- Snapped Shot – Proper Funeral Attire
- The Grouch – I Prefer to Stay Away from Numerical Predictions
- New Zeal – Mark Rudd Repents Army Targeted Bombs – Now Supports Peaceful Destruction of the Military submitted by The Noisy Room
- Beltway Confidential – How Obama can foster the ‘civil and honest’ debate he called for submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sense Of Events – Seahawks Fall To Climate Of Hate In Chicago submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Political Commentator – I went to a fight, and a State of the Union address broke out! submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Yaacov Lozowick’s Ruminations – Guardian Regrets Killing of “Palestinian” Man submitted by Simply Jews
- Promethean Antagonist – Be Careful What You Say submitted by The Razor
- Laigle’s Forum – We are All Loonies Now submitted by VA Right
- Atlas Shrugs – Governor Christie’s Hamas Pick for Superior Judgeship submitted by Bookworm Room
- Ink Spots – Is It Time To Reconsider The Taiwan Delusion? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Patriots Corner –“Free Speech Loses” in a US Court submitted by Right Truth
- The Elder of Ziyon – Statistics fun: Freedom House vs. HRW submitted by The Watcher
- Day By Day – The Shadow Knows submitted by The Watcher
- Thought Catalog – 20 Ways To Be Popular At An Expensive Liberal Arts School submitted by The Watcher