Simply disgusting in every sense. There’s no other term for this president’s conduct and demeanor.
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week…
- Stately McDaniel Manor – Campus Rape And Social Justice: All Men Are Rapists
- Fausta’s Blog – #Cuba: King Raul couldn’t be bothered to attend Obama’s landing
- The Noisy Room – Breitbart Implosion – Conservatives Take A Stand Against Trump Bias
- Puma By Design – Sleazebag “DEAN of discipline” impregnates student and pays for abortion….for starters.
- Bookworm Room – 2016 — the year that America’s ongoing cultural degradation merged with politics
- The Razor – Culturally Appropriate This
- The Right Planet – Cuba: Before And After
- The Daley Gator – Truths Of Life
- VA Right! – Ted Cruz May Be Mathematically Eliminated On or Before April 26, 2016 – State by State Analysis
- The Glittering Eye – And Then There Were Three
- Joshuapundit – Purim
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Cost Of Syria
- Library Of Law And Liberty – Judge Garland’s “Restraint” And the Anti-Politics Of The Administrative State submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Investor’s Business Daily – As Obama Bows, Castro Shows Nothing But Contempt submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Ted Cruz/Jerusalem Post – The US-Israel alliance against terrorism- together we win submitted by The Noisy Room
- Daniel Greenfield/ FrontPageMag – Hillary’s Two-Faced AIPAC Speech submitted by Puma By Design
- Matthew Continetti/Washington Free Beacon – President Obama Is a Political Narcissistsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Fredrik deBoer – The sublime narcissism of getting offended on other people’s behalf submitted by The Razor
- Breitbart – A Rebuttal to National Review’s Claim that White Working Class Communities Deserve to Die submitted by The Right Planet
- Bearing Arms – Second Amendment as Second-Class Right? A Dismal Warning submitted by The Daley Gator
- Campus Reform – American Univ. profs: saying ‘all lives matter’ is ‘white supremacy’ submitted by VA Right!
- Scott Sumner/Econ Log – Socialism is harder than it looks submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Michael Totten – Putin Declares Victory in Syria submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Compass – Brussels: Then and Now submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Other McCain – Fear and Loathing: ‘Kazika the Mad Jap’ Could Not Be Reached for Comment submitted by The Watcher
- Bloomberg – How To Steal A Nomination from Donald trump submitted by The Watcher