By: Trevor Loudon | New Zeal
Even the “Sooner” state has its socialists and one of them – Billy Hinton – is standing under Democratic Party cover for District 32 of the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
While Hinton is a long shot run, Oklahomans should be concerned that their Democratic Party is being covertly infiltrated by stealth Marxists.
A retired airline captain, Billy Hinton appears to be just another “good ole boy,” but the group to whom he owes loyalty to is anything but pro-American.
Democratic Socialists of America is America’s largest socialist organization, with about 7,000 members nationwide, including a newly established local in Oklahoma City. Despite its comparatively innocuous sounding name, DSA is a communist organization, taking its cues from the “revolution through infiltration” tactics of Italian Communist Party theorist Antonio Gramsci. The organization believes in “open borders,” complete government control of all private businesses, higher taxes, more regulation, increased refugee re-settlement, “global warming,” the complete LGBTQ agenda, Black Lives Matter, the destruction of the First and Second Amendments, etc., etc., ad nauseum.
There is no doubt that Billy Hinton is a DSA member. It says so right on the group’s website. It’s apparently just not meant for public consumption. Certainly Hinton doesn’t seem to advertise his Marxist loyalties in any of his campaign materials or broadcasts.
Other members of the 23 strong OKC DSA local include:
- Amy Reigler-Hinton, Billy Hinton’s wife
- Danny Castle, who is currently studying to be a deacon for the “Sacred Well Congregation of Texas, a Wiccan organization that provides clerical training in Traditional Craft Wicca
- Leo Loveless, a gay rights activist who is currently transitioning from female to male
- John Karlin, a retired professor of Sociology and Administration of Justice
- Dwight Welch, Pastor at United Church of Norman
- Mark Maxey, the OKC DSA chairman and a worker on Billy Hinton’s state representative campaign
If by some miracle Billy Hinton is able to defeat his Republican opponent, what can Oklahomans expect from their new stealth socialist state rep.?
You can bet it won’t be strict adherence to the US Constitution.
Try more taxes, more public spending, more gay rights, more “diversity,” more regulation on business, more “progressive” education, more socialism dressed up as “progressive” Democratic policy.
If Billy Hinton stood openly as what he is, a Marxist socialist, he would get laughed out of the District. So instead he is posing as a Democrat. He might even be your next state representative. If not now, at some time in the future. If he is not exposed now he might one day be a County Commissioner or a Congressman. If not him, then one of his comrades. Several serving Congress-members have been secret DSA comrades, including Danny Davis, Jan Schakowsky of Illinois and Jerry Nadler of New York. Don’t let these people turn your Red State Blue.
Oklahomans, you have a covert socialist in your midst. Please circulate this information to expose him.
Trevor Loudon is a New Zealand writer and speaker, currently living in the USA. Loudon is working on the soon-to-be-released documentary: The Enemies Within (see trailer here) and is the author of the 2013 book The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the US Congress.
Contact Trevor Loudon at [email protected].
- Red Democrats: Meet the Communists and Socialists on the Dems Platform Drafting Committee
- Who are the Democratic Socialists of America?
- Hate Is The Essence Of Socialism
- No, there is not a difference between ‘Democratic Socialism’ and ‘Socialism’
- DSA Marxists Told to Hide Their Support for Bernie Sanders from Voters
- DSA Marxists Fighting for Illegal Immigration Amnesty and Open Borders