- Iran’s Khamenei publishes 416-pg guide to destroying Israel while Obama negotiates [Video]
- MSNBC points out voters just ASSUME & ACCEPT that Bill is STILL CHEATING on Hillary [Video]
- ILLEGAL ALIEN Teen Torches Cop Car, Points Rifle at Police, Hits Officer on Bike
- Vets find out VA hospital dumped their records with Social Security, personal info in trash
- Obama’s partner, Iran’s leader, Khamenei, has written the book on DESTROYING ISRAEL
- Wasserman Schultz doubles down on stupidity; receives POUNDING on social media [Video]
- Kerry peddles Iran deal to House: You can’t pass a treaty anymore. [Video]
- Ted Cruz & Rabbi Boteach Give a Passionate Call to Action at Synagogue in Beverly Hills
- Carly Fiorina Goes Full Honey Badger on Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush and the Media. Awesome!
- Man Behind Planned Parenthood Videos Says StemExpress Is ‘Very Scared’ [Video]
- Black Memphis Police Director Makes a Strong Statement After Officer is Fatally Shot [Video]
- Bruce Jenner Questions Welfare on ‘I Am Cait’ – Watch What Her Liberal Friends Do [Video]
- Trump: Obama ‘Doing Absolutely Nothing for the Black Community’ [Video]
- Liberal Parents ‘Outraged’ Over This Lego Set – Here’s Why
- US Will Give Out More Green Cards Than Combined Populations of SC, NH and Iowa
- Judge Reveals Horrific State Secrets About Baby Harvesting [Video]
- Thug Who Killed Memphis Cop Was on RELEASE After Robbing Bank
- Female Huntress Taunts Liberals With Photos of Her Exotic Kills
- Sarah Palin Just Made an EPIC Announcement About Trump
- Obama to VETO Bill That Blocks Funding to Planned Parenthood
- Fast & Furious Obama Gun Used in Texas Terrorist Attack [Video]
- Health Scare in NYC Leaves 4 Dead, 65 Sick [Video]
- BOOM: Ben Carson Obliterates Planned Parenthood With Just One Question [Video]
Every week on Monday morning, the Council and our invited guests weigh in at the Watcher’s Forum with short takes on a major issue of the day, the culture or daily living. This week’s question: What Are The 5 Most Important Issues To You In The Coming Election?
Don Surber: 1. Electing a Republican not named Jeb! Bush.
The Independent Sentinel: We need a president who will vacate all executive orders, memos, guidance issuances and every other misery Barack Obama put into place.
The new president needs to declaw the government agencies starting with the firing of the left-wingers fundamentally transforming us.
It’s in a way too late, but the nuclear deal needs to go. Treaty powers need to be restored and perhaps legislation needs to be passed that prevents these abuses by another Imperial President.
The military needs to be brought back up to par and the new president has to try to repair relations with allies and dump the communists and Fascists.
We need a president with an economic plan that doesn’t involve redistribution and over-investment in the exaggerated so-called science of climate change. We need to shrink the welfare state and get people back to work via the free market.
That is more than five but there are so many things wrong. Mostly we need a president who can restore our self-respect and unite us again. My concern isn’t what the socialists in the EU or what the fascists in the UN think of us, I care what we think of ourselves.
1. Illegal immigration
2. Rebuilding our Defenses, Military. Thanks to Barack Obama, who has weakened our defenses, those who would have thought twice about attacking us eight years ago, no longer fear or respect us.
3. Reigning in the government PERIOD. From overreach, regulations to spending
4. Jobs, jobs, jobs
5. Education – parental control. Let the parents make the decisions, not bureaucrats and unions.
JoshuaPundit: My issues are as follows… and I’m fully aware that few politicians will be honest enough to actually discuss them in real terms with voters.
First, we need actual reform on both legal and illegal migration. This issue affects many of the others. I see it as encompassing real control of our borders, both physically and legally, and a return to the realization that immigration is a privilege extended by a sovereign state, not a ‘right.’ The diversity visas need to be ended and simple points system evolved for legal migration that applies to everyone…and because of the abuses of the last 8 years, criteria for rescinding the green cards of those whom do not meet this criteria. Illegal migrants likewise need to be compelled to register so that individual cases can be evaluated and a decision made on their continued legal residence based on criteria such as crime records, knowledge of English, employment, family members or employers willingness to be guarantors so the illegal migrants do not become public charges, etc.
Abuse of the H1B visas that have kept wages static for years in many industries needs to be stopped, and all decisions on new immigration subject to the effect on American workers already here. To my knowledge, the only presidential candidates whom have addressed this sensibly are Mike Huckabee, Scott Walker, Ted Cruz and Jim Webb.
Second, we need major reform of the tax code and a downsizing of the IRS. The entire tax code, in my opinion, needs to be rewritten so that all Americans pay taxes. I favor a design that simplifies the laws substantially, provides for perhaps 3 brackets for both personal and corporate income taxes, eliminates most deductions and lowers rates. This approach would have enormous benefits.
The lower rates would actually increase revenues, as the increased money available to be spent or invested would generate other financial activity which could then be taxed. Most Americans whom work for wages wouldn’t even have to bother filing taxes, as they would be automatically deducted as they are now. Self employed persons could pay quarterly as many do now, simply providing 1099’s and a check, or those employed by corporations or doing work for hire like actors or musicians could have their taxes deducted by these corporations on their behalf.
A lowering of corporate taxation and a simplified tax code would also encourage domestic and (along with a genteel hint about possible tariffs) foreign investment. You would once again see good paying blue collar jobs in America, and a far better balance of trade. This is exactly what happened with Japan in the1980’s and is why many ‘Japanese’ cars are now built by American workers in places like Kentucky and Ohio.
Third, we need to revamp the Civil Service rules. It’s all very well to rant about Big Government and the elimination of whole departments, but while that kind of bolshoi is a nifty applause line, reality is a different matter. For one thing, our courts in their wisdom have ruled that government employees have a property right to their jobs and it costs a large amount of time and money to fire anyone. Massive layoffs result in decreased economic activity. While it might be nice to imagine that arrogant Uncivil Servant flipping burgers instead of sneering at you, the reality is that, multiplied by hundreds of thousands, his or her new salary as opposed to the $60K he or she used to make affects everybody’s bottom line. And the byzantine regs of the civil service rules with their minutiae of job classifications limits what jobs people may do and where they can be transferred.Change that, and you can transfer workers where they’re needed and gradually shut down or even change the mission of various government departments and gradually downsize government by attrition.
Fourth, we to deal with our youth and our culture. America is full of kids with no fathers and no future beyond immediate gratification or maybe lucking into a coveted corner to sell crack on. They have no skills and no jobs, and even more importantly, many of them have no clue how to behave if they did. We need a wide spread government program to get these kids out of their environment and into better things. For some of them, this might mean apprenticeship programs involving private industry or even the military to teach them a trade. For others, it might mean jobs combined with room and board working at building up America’s infrastructure, and things like helping to fight fires or similar projects. In all cases, part of the game would be instructing them in America’s history and culture and teaching them to take pride in it.
For the same reason, school choice is absolutely essential. So is eliminating public employee unions or at least open shopping them.
Fifth, we need a president who understands strategic thinking and our military. This year, the Army failed to meet its recruiting goals. After all, with the involuntary mass layoffs, unsafe recruiting stations, the VA scandals, the current war on Christianity, the PC uber alles atmosphere and the likes of Barack Hussein Obama as commander in chief, is it any wonder?
This all needs to change. It isn’t enough to simply rebuild our military in manpower and equipment. We need to rebuild our military culture.
We once had a Federal office known as the Director Of Civilian Marksmanship. His job? Working with the NRA and similar groups to ensure that America’s youth were taught gun safety and shooting skills. He also saw to it that surplus military rifles were sold and distributed to them, as well as to ROTC programs around the nation. This was back in the days when kids received that first .22 from Dad and early lessons on how to use it safely…back when Dad still lived at home.
The result was that kids learned early about respect for guns, and you didn’t see the mass shootings we have now. Plus, if America needed them, they were ready to go and a lot of them already knew how to shoot pretty well, I’d love to see that happen again, through the NRA and Jr. military programs like the Marine Corp’s Devil Pups. That’s how you rebuild a military culture.
For the past eight years, aside from having a president with little respect for our military except as props and photo-ops, we have also had one whom has been an utter failure at strategic thinking. What that means is that you nurture and support alliances in strategic areas and horse trade with the bad guys from a position of strength, not weakness. Or, as Ronald Reagan once said, “We win, they lose.”
Our next president will have to be someone like that – whether we like it or not.
Laura Rambeau Lee, Right Reason: The five most important issues to me in the coming election are, in order from fifth to first:
4. Reining in overreaching and unconstitutional regulatory agencies such as the EPA and the CFPB
3. National Defense
2. National Security, encompassing immigration and border protection
And the number one issue most important to me:
EDUCATION. It is imperative that we, as a people and nation, understand the damage already done by progressives who infiltrated our education system. It began in the 1960s at the university level, but today the indoctrination begins in pre-K and continues through elementary, middle, and high school. You see it in our youth who have already accepted the socialist doctrine as preferable to our republican form of government.
1. Stop Illegal immigration and securing the borders.
2. Repairing the U.S. economy which includes everything from nullifying illegal trade agreements to creating jobs, jobs, jobs…;
3. Help Americans believe in a future which includes a great America after rebuilding our military strength around the world.
4. Fixing American Healthcare with an actual plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
5. Overhaul the Education system and restore the power of parents, states and the U.S. Constitution.
Well, there you have it.
Make sure to tune in every Monday for the Watcher’s Forum. And remember, every Wednesday, the Council has its weekly contest with the members nominating two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The votes are cast by the Council and the results are posted on Friday morning.
It’s a weekly magazine of some of the best stuff written in the blogosphere and you won’t want to miss it.
By: Denise Simon
The instruction ebook for the hijrah.
(U//FOUO) FBI Alert: Middle-Eastern Males Approaching Family Members of US Military Personnel
The following alert related to “Middle-Eastern males” approaching military family members was obtained from the website of a veterans advocacy organization. A force protection advisory that was released by the Washington National Guard & Military Department days later describes a similar incident that occurred in Washington.
(U//FOUO) In May 2015, the wife of a US military member was approached in front of her home by two Middle-Eastern males. The men stated that she was the wife of a US interrogator. When she denied their claims, the men laughed. The two men left the area in a dark-colored, four-door sedan with two other Middle-Eastern males in the vehicle. The woman had observed the vehicle in the neighborhood on previous occasions.
(U//FOUO) Similar incidents in Wyoming have been reported to the FBI throughout June 2015. On numerous occasions, family members of military personnel were confronted by Middle-Eastern males in front of their homes. The males have attempted to obtain personal information about the military member and family members through intimidation. The family members have reported feeling scared.
(U//FOUO) To date, the men have not been identified and it is not known if all the incidents involve the same Middle-Eastern males. If you have any information that may assist the FBI in identifying these individuals, or reporting concerning additional incidents; in Colorado please contact the FBI Fort Collins Resident Agency at 970-663-1028970-663-1028, in Wyoming please contact the FBI Cheyenne Resident Agency at 307-632-6224307-632-6224.
(U) This report has been prepared by the DENVER Division of the FBI. Comments and queries may be addressed to the DENVER Division at 303-629-7171303-629-7171.
The .pdf of the official document is here.
Hat Tip: BB
- Trump OBLITERATES Flaming Liberal Michael Bloomberg [Video]
- Former Clinton Staffer Throws Wrench in Hillary’s Campaign
- Illegal Alien Charged With Murder & Rape After Feds Ordered Sheriff to Free Him [Video]
- Cops Say That Boy Scout Leader Admits He Was “Grooming” Boys For Sex
- It’s another boy! HORRIFIC footage shows Planned Parenthood Dr. with aborted fetus [Video]
- Feds Hunt DENTIST Who Killed LION as President Orders Funding for Aborting Fetuses [Video]
- Shocking Footage Released of Chattanooga Shooter [Video]
- Atlanta Braves fans see man’s wife sexting at game; then hand her husband a note [Video]
- Ted Nugent UNLOADS on Critics of Dentist Who Killed ‘Cecil the Lion’
- What Jeb Bush Just Promised Illegals in Spanish Will Make You Sick
- Trump UNLOADS On Smug European Reporters
- No Rights, No Privacy for Father who shot down drone hovering over his property [Video]
- State Department Report: Iran Officials are Involved in Sex Trafficking of Women & Girls
- Black Man Upset Too Many White People Moving Into Neighborhood, Protests With Signs
- Telemundo interviews Jeb Bush on a wide range of carefully selected topics
- Bill De Blasio And Other NYC Elected Officials Are Standing With Planned Parenthood [Video]
- Defense files misconduct charges: Freddie Gray previously tried to injure himself [Video]
- CEO bumped his company’s minimum wage to $70,000 a year & some employees still quit
- Emails from Clinton’s private server include 41 messages now marked CLASSIFIED [Video]
- Obama appointed Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230k for him
- What’s happening to this heroic Naval officer from the Chattanooga shooting is outrageous
- Ted Cruz fires back at Jeb & Bush: “We lose because of Republicans like Jeb & Mitt.” [Video]
- Obama: If Congress Blocks My Iran Deal, I’ll Ignore The Law & Do It Anyway
- John Kerry: Iranians Screaming “Death To America” Doesn’t Mean They Want To Kill Us
- Planned Parenthood Is Dismembering Babies While They Are Still Alive For Saleable Parts
- 17 year-old boy dies in front of his friends while playing one-man game of Russian Roulette
- How a formerly gay comedian decided to go straight
- Planned Parenthood Was “Hacked”, This is Now Their HOME PAGE
- Trump says he’ll bring $7M helicopter to Iowa State Fair & give free rides to kids! [Video]
- God Are People Stupid: Ted Nugent Nails Idiots Attacking Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion
- PETA Wants Lion-Hunting American Dentist Hanged [Video]
- ‘Dead’ woman wakes up screaming in refrigerated room at funeral home
- Hillary “Dead Broke” Clinton Gets $600 Haircut, Shuts Down John Barrett Salon [Video]
- Giuliani: I’d have Hillary Clinton facing criminal charges for five different crimes [Video]
- Gen. Dempsey: Obama Ignored My “Military Advice” On Iran Nuke Deal and Sanctions [Video]
- Ohio Dem: BlackLivesMatter Protesters…Should be in Front of Planned Parenthood [Video]
Bursey calls himself the oldest living Confederate prisoner of war. He says he is still out on bond after he burned the Confederate flag in February 1969, during a protest at USC Columbia in February 1969.
Bursey, as a 19 year-old USC student also sold Vietcong flags on campus and was jailed for nearly two years after he attacked a local selective service office and poured paint over records. His best friend and fellow vandal turned out to be a government informant.
Bursey began his life-long career as a progressive activist in 1968 as the SC State Traveler for the Communist Party USA infiltrated Southern Student Organizing Committee. He later founded the Grass Roots Organizing Workshop in 1975, which begat the South Carolina Progressive Network in 1995.
Bursey ran for the South Carolina State House on the Labor Party ticket in 2011.
The state chair of the Labor Party was Bursey’s long time comrade, Donna DeWitt, a leader of Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism. DeWitt was also a co-chair of Bursey’s Progressive Network and in recent years the pair have lead the South Carolina affiliate of the socialist/communist-dominated Alliance for Retired Americans.
Hat Tip: BB