By: Arlen Williams
This time we will be posting updates sequentially, from bottom to top. Comments are welcome.
May 4, 2:22pm CT – Analysis
The released document, “U.S. Army “Internment and Resettlement Operations,” February 2010, may be found at:
Following is an initial take by a trusted Citizen intelligence analyst, Denise Simon, given the Gulag at our request. In her words, it is “an abbreviated summary without reading every page”:
1. This is clearly a copy and paste document and there are huge doubts that is could be ‘official’ in the official sense, hence the reason for the leak, as it may not be a viable and last, final copy for inclusion into a manual.
2. It is important to determine when it was leaked and by whom as it may be a planted leak for the sake of shaking the patriot trees to see what falls out, how and who screams the loudest.
3. The Pentagon has more than 5000 lawyers of which some would have been tasked for final approval for inclusion into the UCMJ, after reading page 146, I have a sense this document is not official in the whole sense of the definition of official. However, it very well could be as we have had a handful of domestic real U.S. citizens, going rogue, like a lone wolf that have joined the jihad cause and they would carry a social security number, but then it could have been an over-sight.
4. I chatted with two retired military types, one is a close friend that was a deputy secretary at the DoD under Reagan. He has personally written many of these like documents and did offer the same conclusion that I came to, however, he did say that if there is an mission to invoke this kind of plan within the U.S., the lion share of the military on active status would side with the citizens and those that are retired would all side with citizens. At least that part is gratifying.
5. There are many definitions of terms and words that require additional clarification for our purposes and it is unlikely we will get that from anyone at the DoD since this for the most part is a military document in some form. Yet, with this leaked document added to the NDAA bill, there are symptoms are a much more probable objective.
6. Robert Mueller at the FBI is playing a coy game of plausible denial and will continue to do so as will all other cabinet post placeholders. A truck load of FOIA requests for all the same item requests on this will go either un-answered or be delayed way past a year with any reply.
7. Chapters 1,2,4,5,7,8,10 have stimulated some questions for us as well as Appendix’s D, H, K, N.
8. There is some real concern for me too as there has been deep chatter as a result of recent laws and EO’s referring to the authority of the Feds to remove our citizenship and then we would be considered foreign agents where international law may be applied, which is precisely what the EO signed today had text within it on layering the U.S. with international law, which trumps ours. This was approved and written last year by Cass Sunstein, Eric Holder and Harold Koh.
9. There is some mention of irregular warfare, which again needs additional explanation as does the text as it relates to the Geneva Convention IV for treatment of prisoners. This document refers to prisoners working doing cleaning and maintenance, that does not happen now in any prison we have anywhere worldwide.
10. There references to detainees, refugees, migrants, expellees, displaced persons, armed groups, stateless persons, evacuees and dislocated citizens……anyone of us with some small amount of lawfare could be placed into any of those labels.
Signing statements mean nothing coming from anyone in this government. If you were to advance the dialogue on this document, then I would seek a Bachmann, Steve King or Pete King and no one else. We know the score on Panetta, Mueller, Clapper, Napolitano and the rest……everyone has closed ranks in government so only those three would I reach out to.
And considering the degree to which these three have bought into the government aggression into and therefore, power over the private lives of Sovereign Citizens of America (for just one example, see their “aye” votes on CISPA, April 26) where does that leave us?
Consider further that the CISPA bill comes under a context of “Global Governance 2025” goals for an endemically compromised United States Intelligence set.
The facts of what our United States’ government (plus those which operate through or bypass it, such as but hardly limited to Agenda 21’s ICLEI) reveal tells of a plan for a controlled population of subjects, not sovereigns, in our country made a vassal state to the suzerainty of inevitably corrupt one-world government. As Lord Acton reflected, “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
The facts of what our United States’ government reveal begs the question: what are they still hiding?
“We the People,” charged in our founding document with the “duty, to throw off such government” as “absolute despotism” need to know.
May 4, 12:14pm CT - Perhaps the best way to review for context is to start with the first of these two Gulag Bound entries, then click into the links it furnishes, then read the second:
- Defense Authorization’s Unconstitutional Aggression upon Citizens; TruNews Radio Notes
- FEMA Camps: Seeking Contractors and Personnel to Staff and Confine
May 4, 11:25am CT - For previously published information on Internment camps and contextual information, click our category:
Above, we will point out entries most relevant to the matter of internment and re-education, then we have some analysis of yesterday’s Prison Planet story to relate..
May 3, 5:41pm CT - In the morning, editorial “we” will relate perspective, background information, and perhaps further new information – that after some study, reflection, and speaking for myself, after continuing with tasks required for the Sovereignty Campaign – something of utmost pertinence – @SovCam.
For now, please visit PrisonPlaniet.com
Political activists would be pacified to sympathize with the government
Paul Joseph Watson
Thursday, May 3, 2012
A leaked U.S. Army document prepared for the Department of Defense contains shocking plans for “political activists” to be pacified by “PSYOP officers” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps inside the United States.
The document, entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations (PDF) was originally released on a restricted basis to the DoD in February 2010, but has now been leaked online.
The manual outlines policies for processing detainees into internment camps both globally and inside the United States. International agencies like the UN and the Red Cross are named as partners in addition to domestic federal agencies including the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA.