“America’s Enemies in Hollywood Then and Now” – UPDATED
By: Cliff Kincaid
Actor Bryan Cranston (right) plays Soviet/Nazi agent
of influence Dalton Trumbo in the upcoming film “Trumbo
A press conference on “America’s Enemies in Hollywood Then and Now” will be held on February 24 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. to offer commentary on the direction of the Academy Awards and the politics of Hollywood.
Sponsored by America’s Survival, Inc. (ASI), a public policy organization, the event will also explore whether Congress should reinstate a committee on un-American activities and internal security – the same kind that led to the exposure and “blacklist” of Stalinist Communists in Hollywood. Copies of the new book, Blood on His Hands: The True Story of Edward Snowden, will be available. The book analyzes the Snowden espionage operation and how Hollywood is working to glorify the illegal leaker and traitor.
Other topics will include:
- How the Muslim Brotherhood lobby and Arab/Muslim money interests have been manipulating Hollywood.
- The federal lawsuit against the Edward Snowden film, “Citizenfour,” and whether the film was even eligible for an Oscar at the Academy Awards.
Date: February 24, 2015 (two days after the Oscars are announced).
Location: Zenger Room, National Press Club,
529 14th Street Northwest, Washington, D.C.
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Open to the press and the public.
Hosted by Cliff Kincaid, President, America’s Survival, Inc., the event is free and open to the public and will feature:
- Allan H. Ryskind, author, Hollywood Traitors; editor-at-large, Human Events. Allan Ryskind is the son of Hollywood screenwriter Morrie Ryskind, who co-wrote many screenplays on the Marx Brothers and many Broadway musicals. His father, along with Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Walt Disney, and many others, led the charge against the Communist movement in Hollywood.
- Trevor Loudon, author, The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress. Loudon has called for Congressional hearings into internal subversive activities.
- Deborah Weiss, Esq. is a contributing author to the book, Saudi Arabia and the Global Islamic Terrorist Network, and is the primary writer and researcher for the book, Council on American-Islamic Relations: Its Use of Lawfare and Intimidation.
Copies of the new book, Hollywood Traitors, will be available for signing by the author. For more information, please go to: www.usasurvival.org 443-964-8208