IN PART 1:
- The Federal Reserve is using Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland, the Cayman Islands, and Switzerland to export over $1 trillion of QE per quarter.
– U.S. Treasury Bond market volume is dangerously low. What lies ahead for US Treasury Bonds?
– China has taken control of the International Monetary Fund.
– The Eastern banking system will not accumulate U.S. Treasury Bonds anymore. Instead, they will convert U.S. Treasury Bonds into Gold bullion. Will the entire world follow suit?
– In what way will Silver play a role in the new monetary system?
IN PART 2:
– The conversion to Gold bullion by Eastern nations will be seen as a declaration of financial war. How can the U.S. government respond?
– Jim Willie’s two biggest disappointments about the big picture.