Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6 PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members, while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week…
- The Noisy Room – When You Have Nothing To Lose, Do The Right Thing
- The Political Commentator – Which of these keeps you up at night?
- The Independent Sentinel – U.S. Marine Jon Hammar Has Been Left Behind in a Mexican Prison
- Joshuapundit – Hanukkah… The Festival Of Lights And Freedom
- The Mellow Jihadi – What I Learned Training at a New Navy Base
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Benign Neglect
- Simply Jews – Palestine’s strangely stubborn state of mind?
- VA Right! – Boehner and Cantor’s ‘War on Conservatives’ Causes Exodus of Conservatives from the GOP
- The Razor – Young Men and the Women of Generation Cupcake
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Today in ‘Imagine if this was George W. Bush’
- The Glittering Eye – Cognitive Dissonance
- Bookworm Room – Sheldon Adelson: Put aside social conservativism to reclaim America
- Gay Patriot – Those who supported Obamas election the most suffer the most from his policies
- The Right Planet – Union Mayhem: Cross-Dressers & Sucker Punches
- Rhymes With Right – SCOTUS To Rule On Gay Marriage
- Tina Trent – How to Escape the Corryvreckan Whirlpool
- The Pirate’s Cove – Green School Failure
- Ask Marion – JTF: Romney Defeated Obama – If Not For Voter Fraud – But We Can Still Change the Outcome!
- Mark Steyn – William & Kate have nothing on Obama submitted by The Noisy Room
- Taki’s Magazine – The True Disciple of Saul Alinsky submitted by The Political Commentator
- Doug Ross – UNION SUCCESS STORY #7,308: Chrysler forced to rehire workers caught drinking, getting high during lunch break submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The Commentator – Rejection and terror: Same old Palestinian choices submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Hyacinth Girl – I Feel Pretty submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- The Long War Journal – al Nusra Front submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Blue Truth – Jewish Voice for Peace: Animation FAIL submitted by Simply Jews
- Riehl World News – Michelle Obama’s 26 Servants Cost Taxpayers $1.75 Million A Year submitted by VA Right!
- Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Magazine – 10 White People Problems submitted by The Razor
- Bryan Preston/PJ Tatler – Big Labor Erupts as Michigan Goes Right-to-Work (Update: Democrats Threaten ‘Blood submitted by The Glittering Eye
- The Oatmeal – Response to Jack Stuef’s Buzzfeed article (language warning) submitted by Bookworm Room
- Roger L.Simon – Reclaiming the Culture submitted by Gay Patriot
- Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Transparent ref gaming of Sup Ct on gay marriage submitted by The Watcher
- Barry Rubin – Israel’s Only Alternative submitted by The Watcher