By: Trevor Loudon
New Black Panther Party Chairman Malik Shabazz, in a recently uncovered 2002 video, says Osama bin Laden should be given respect, because “he’s bringing reform to the world.”
By: Trevor Loudon
With several thousand members (many of whom are also Democratic Party activists and office holders), and considerable influence in academia, the media, mass “community organizations” and labor unions, D.S.A. has the power to direct or influence hundreds of thousands of activists in the “correct” direction.
Here is hard evidence that D.S.A. threw its entire weight behind their long time ally Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential elections.
From the Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee Minutes of Meeting of September 13-14, 2008:
DSA’s main program focus through the rest of 2008 will consist of (1) working to help ensure the election of Barack Obama and (2) continuing work on the Renegotiate NAFTA petition drive.
Work on the Obama campaign will include:
1) email blasts and other communications issuing from the National Office attacking McCain/Palin and explaining the necessity of voting for Obama;
2) encouraging locals to do DSA-day volunteering en bloc for the Obama campaign;
3) circulating pro-Obama/anti-McCain literature that YDS is developing to non-youth DSA members;
4) encouraging DSA members to write anti-McCain letters to the editor for their local newspapers, and provide them with sample language and tips on getting published;
5) if YDS organizes volunteer efforts for Obama, especially in swing states, urge them to open their actions to a multi-generational component, and if they agree, inform DSA members of the availability of this option;
6) materials from DSA on reasons to support Obama shall reference the Economic Justice Agenda whenever possible. Work on the Renegotiate NAFTA campaign.
The motion carried unanimously.
IMHO – no.
Possibly the biggest violation of Constitutional rights I have seen in my lifetime…
After the U.S. Government took action against several sites connected to movie streaming recently, nerves are jangling over the possibility that this is just the beginning of a wider crackdown. Now it appears that a free blogging platform has been taken down by its hosting provider on orders from the U.S. authorities on grounds of “a history of abuse”. More than 73,000 blogs are out of action as a result.
examiner.com – Top ten states fighting back against illegal immigration
HotAirPundit – Janet Napolitano on Fox News Won’t Say if Arizona Boycott Should Be Ended (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Weeding Out “Minnick Myths” – Idahoans “Have Had Enough” Liberal Democrats Are Out, Conservatives Are IN!
The Radio Patriot – Refreshment on a hot summer’s day
The Radio Patriot – “Lies and Deception” – Glenn Beck
The Radio Patriot – “From the Gulf” – An exclusive PSC Online documentary
The Radio Patriot – First they came for Michael Savage…
The Radio Patriot – Israelis to Obama: ‘meh…’
The Radio Patriot – Dunce O’Bloviator diddles while Rome burns
The Radio Patriot – Glenn Beck – A Full Plate
DiscoverTheNetworks – The Face of Black Racism: Malik Zulu Shabazz
Hat Tip: Jean Stoner
Hat Tip: Brian B.
The U.S. Middle Class Is Being Wiped Out: Here’s the Stats to Prove It (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
The Deadly Impact of the Death Tax (is Congress incentivizing death?) (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Obama’s next act (Hat Tip: Brian B.)
Senate panel slashes Obama budget (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
Emergent set to announce anthrax vaccine contract (Hat Tip: Jean Stoner)
China, Commodity King (Mogambo Guru)
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Hat Tip: Nancy Jacques